Hide taskbar item

I'd like somekind of feature where I could hide windows in the taskbar. For
example, by right-clicking on them there might be a "Hide" option in
addition to "minimize" and "maximize". Then they could be brought back
perhaps by an program in the system tray, some kind of hot-key combo, or
even by leaving them accessible through ALT-TAB. If anybody knows how this
might be done I'd like to hear it.

why not just auto hide the taskbar? right click the task bar go to properties
check auto hide

"Greg P" wrote:

> I'd like somekind of feature where I could hide windows in the taskbar. For
> example, by right-clicking on them there might be a "Hide" option in
> addition to "minimize" and "maximize". Then they could be brought back
> perhaps by an program in the system tray, some kind of hot-key combo, or
> even by leaving them accessible through ALT-TAB. If anybody knows how this
> might be done I'd like to hear it.

Latest posts