What fan filters should I get?

ThatsMyNameDude

Honorable
Oct 7, 2012
Hello guys,
I am in need of fan filters urgently. I do not mind paying a little more for better filters. Best is filters which are very easy to use and access like magnetic ones.

I have a cooler master haf 912 advanced. I have the stock front intake fan and one stock 120mm outlet at the back and one stock outlet at the top. I also custom installed one 120mm at the side.

I found that the filter for the front fan is very very very hard to access. Any filter recommendations for that which is accessable? Best is either magnetic or clip on outside. For the side 120mm intake, I could use screw filters but i would prefer some sort of easy access filter to access from outside. Keep in mind that my version has a side window.

Do you guys also recommend filters for the 2 fan outlets at the top? If i would get filters for them, I want magnetic ones.

Please do give some recommendations guys and maybe some links

ThatsMyNameDude

Honorable
Oct 7, 2012
Gee thanks. But do you have a permentant solution for the front of the haf 912? There is already a filter there. But today my hands were very very red from trying to open the front panel due to the poor design of the 3.5 inch bracket bays. So i need an easier solution to clean the front filter. Vaccum is hard as my dust is very thick.

ThatsMyNameDude

Honorable
Oct 7, 2012

Its ok D: Anyways thanks for your help :) I got a filter ordered and its comming. its the aluminium filter. For your help I selected your answer as best answer maybe you can rank up in THW due to that :)