Hahahah, First Raid EVAH...

Invited along on a Stratholme raid for my first raid experience with my
newly-leveled level 57 druid, and what happens?

Wildheart Kilt drops. Gosh, look, guys... no other druids in the group!
MINE! ALL MINE!

I also won the key drop, and a set of blue bracers with mana regen.

My Paladin-playing friend who has been raiding for almost two months
now is furious, it took him forever to get his set drop from the Baron.

Can't say it was terribly exciting though, everyone knew what they were
doing so healing/nuking was very simple. The priest appreciated being
able to go Shadowform and let me take over healing, though.

--
Regards,
J.D. Spangler

Grats.... and :p to you !!!!

I have done Strath too many times to count and have been the only
Warrior in the group
about 5 times and my leggings have not dropped yet :(
I hav 5 pieces of me set already anyway, but thats not the point damn
it :)