As a level 41 1/2 Tauren Shaman, I'm coming up on the Grace of Air Totem
spell (+43 Agility, I believe). Now, I currently live by my Windfury Weapon
and Windfury Totem combo, while adding some elemental shock, but I'm
confused on Grace of Air. Do most people stop casting Windury totems and go
with Grace of Air? How does the math work out on DPS for the two?

TIA,

Auriga
Level 41 Tauren Shaman
Windrunner

I also live by my Windfury weapon. I am not sure if the Windfury
weapon buff and the Windfury totem stack though. I have Grace of Air
and my rogue and hunter teammates love the AGI buff. I am also a
Alchemist so if I make an AGI potion for them and drop a Grace of Air
totem they are in heaven.

Like I said ... I am not sure if the stack or not. I would love to get
some confirmation on that.

"Groko" <tauren.groko@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I also live by my Windfury weapon. I am not sure if the Windfury
> weapon buff and the Windfury totem stack though. I have Grace of Air
> and my rogue and hunter teammates love the AGI buff. I am also a
> Alchemist so if I make an AGI potion for them and drop a Grace of Air
> totem they are in heaven.

So, when you mean WF Weapon and Totem don't stack do you mean:

WF Weapon gives 20% chance for extra attack with X power
and
WF Totem gives 20% chance for extra attack with Y power

Either
A) 40% chance for extra attack with either X or Y power does not happen
or
B) The extra attack from either does not count towards activating the other

Auriga

Trooper

Distinguished
May 3, 2002

Groko loved her ferret enough to say...
> Like I said ... I am not sure if the stack or not. I would love to get
> some confirmation on that.

So would I, I've always assumed they wouldn't stack and usually drop a
stoneskin totem to go with windfury on the weapon...

--
Trooper
usenet@trooperlooper.co.uk.invalid (remove the obvious)

I like to drop the Strength Totem & Grace of Air Totem with Windfury
weapon.

Can anyone confirm or correct the stacking of Windfury Weapon and
Windfury Totem??