Hi I am trying to convert to ntfs to allow folder privacy. It wants the
VOLUME LABEL and I can't find it.Have tried drive name, system32, fat 32.
Have searched volume label but info not specific....thanks
Garry

Hi Garry,

You can leave it blank, and press enter to continue.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

GARRY HEALEY wrote:
> Hi I am trying to convert to ntfs to allow folder
> privacy. It wants the VOLUME LABEL and I can't find
> it.Have tried drive name, system32, fat 32. Have searched
> volume label but info not specific....thanks Garry

Volume label would be name of the disk youre converting.You must have
entered it wrong.