Is it possible to reuse a dell 430 case ?

ryder57

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2010
:hello: I own a Dell XPS 430 case.Will it take a non Dell mobo (not sure the size, assuming its atx).I ask because I would like to reuse the case for a new build. The case is being used with a dell mobo and a C2Q 9550 right now. Need to know if the mobo holes are the same as non Dell mobos. Hope I've made myself clear.
Thanks for any interested parties and their time in this question. :)

Solution
The case you linked seems to be in standard mATX form factor. This means that you will be able to fit any standard mATX motherboard inside the case as well.

Long story short, yes, you will be able to reuse this case. Just be sure not to put hardware that requires a lot of airflow as this case doesn't have a lot of ventilation options :)
The case you linked seems to be in standard mATX form factor. This means that you will be able to fit any standard mATX motherboard inside the case as well.

Long story short, yes, you will be able to reuse this case. Just be sure not to put hardware that requires a lot of airflow as this case doesn't have a lot of ventilation options :)

Solution

ryder57

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2010

Thank you mocchan for your timely answer.
This question, a bit off topic , how do I list my hardware setups at the bottom of my window like I see everyone else has listed?Try as I might I can't figure it out.

On the box at the very top right where it lists "Profile, Threads, Messages", under the "Profile" tab, click on "Manage my profile".

After that, click on "Forum Options" on the left under your picture. Under 'Signature', type what you would like to appear under your forum post and click "Apply Signature". Click submit on the bottom and voila! You're done! :)