How do you progress in a PvP world?

What a difference 5 minutes can make! Yesterday I (L26 Orc warrior)
was questing in the Stonetalon mountains, not particularly enjoying
myself. I had originally planned to start two quests that require
going to area of Stonetalon Peak, but didn't fancy going there
alone :).

My pleas for company in the LFG channel were fruitless,
so I switched plans and decided to plant a few Gaia seeds in
the Charred Vale. It wasn't too bad, only one ganking on the
way there (by a stealthed rogue, of course), and the L30 Alliance
warrior in the Vale seemed to be more interested in questing, too.

Still, after a quick stupid interlude (accepted group invitation,
followed the group attacking a L31 NE priest, group left me alone,
priest sent me to the graveyard :) ), I decided I had enough
and went to sell the little I'd gathered and retire.

Just as I was heading for the Inn, someone mentioned 4 Alliance
waiting east of Sun Rock. I thought "WTF" and went to have a
quick look. Well, you know how these quick looks turn out :).
The ensuing battle lasted almost an hour, with one faction
pwning the other, reinforcements arriving, upper hand changing
multiple times between both factions, and wild chases through
half the area. In short, it was a blast and got me several
HKs.

That still leaves me with the question in the subject. How do
you manage to belt up XP once you leave the safe zones? I do
have some unfinished business in the South Barrens, I haven't
been to the Razorfen Downs yet, but I can't stay there much
longer. I've scouted Ashenvale, I'm currently questing in
Stonetalon, I do have "go have a look" quests for Thousand
Needles and Tarren Mill. Nevertheless I feel I've hit a wall
and can't progress with a reasonable pace.

Any tips? Please consider that my gaming time is limited and
I usually can't afford spending more than 30 minutes looking
for good group when I don't intend to play more than 1-2 hours.
--
Erich

Christian Stauffer wrote:
> "Erich" <kroagg@sunstrider.europe> wrote:

<snip, good advices>

All in all, it's good to move around. Thousand Needles is very peaceful
when it comes to Alliance presence, and a good leveling spot from level
25 on.

Tarren Mill is a place you could litterally live in from level 19 to
level 50. Lots of quests, lots of places to go... but sadly, so many
packed things in such a small area come with rabid PVP. There's a
"corridor of death" between Tarren Mill and Southshore, but you can
easily avoid it with your level and focus on the quest spots.

Consider also the elite quests in instances Blackfathom Deeps (in
Ashenvale), Shadowfang Keep (in Silverpine Forest), and on Fenris
Island (Silverpine Forest). You're of the right level for these.

> The best thing for you would be to find some friends who level
> at about the same speed you do, so you don't have to search for
> a new group everytime.

Err... that's what a guild is for, Chris ;)
But it's right. You can easily multiply by 3 or 4 your leveling speed
if you party a lot, especially as a warrior.

Doh! I should have known better. My warrior alt is already a several
levels behind yours, that's a bit sad. Next week I'll try to catch up
so we can play together. I'm also having troubles with this character
solo... and I'd love to team up with you if we get the chance.

I'll make a suggestion on the cracked sash guild forum (btw, I posted
screenshots of tabards)

In article <d579tk$fjt$1@klatschtante.init7.net>,
kroagg@sunstrider.europe says...
<snip>
>Any tips? Please consider that my gaming time is limited and
>I usually can't afford spending more than 30 minutes looking
>for good group when I don't intend to play more than 1-2 hours.

I would be inclined to say PvP servers are not what you need, then.
Especially with the Honor system rollout, mid-level questing is bad
enough on PvE with questgivers being camped left and right, but when you
add in PvP and the free ganking that ensues, this is a bad time to be
trying to solo your way up. :^(

--
Regards,
J.D. Spangler,

J.D. Spangler wrote:
> In article <d579tk$fjt$1@klatschtante.init7.net>,
> kroagg@sunstrider.europe says...
> <snip>
> >Any tips? Please consider that my gaming time is limited and
> >I usually can't afford spending more than 30 minutes looking
> >for good group when I don't intend to play more than 1-2 hours.
>
> I would be inclined to say PvP servers are not what you need, then.
> Especially with the Honor system rollout, mid-level questing is bad
> enough on PvE with questgivers being camped left and right, but when
you
> add in PvP and the free ganking that ensues, this is a bad time to be

> trying to solo your way up. :^(

There is no quest-giver killing on PVP servers. Apart from massive
raids over your town, of course, but these are mere collateral damage.

"Erich" <kroagg@sunstrider.europe> wrote:

> That still leaves me with the question in the subject. How do
> you manage to belt up XP once you leave the safe zones? I do
> have some unfinished business in the South Barrens, I haven't
> been to the Razorfen Downs yet, but I can't stay there much
> longer. I've scouted Ashenvale, I'm currently questing in
> Stonetalon, I do have "go have a look" quests for Thousand
> Needles and Tarren Mill. Nevertheless I feel I've hit a wall
> and can't progress with a reasonable pace.
>
> Any tips? Please consider that my gaming time is limited and
> I usually can't afford spending more than 30 minutes looking
> for good group when I don't intend to play more than 1-2 hours.

I had exactly the same feeling when I was about 24 and there was
nothing more to do for me in the barrens. My fault was to
discover Ashenvale ways too late. Ashenvale is (still) a very
friendly place for horde between 25 and 32, there aren't many
high levels allies around (I can only speak for Sunstrider realm
of course). This would be my next approach if I was 26. Just
follow the road north of XR until you get to a crossroads -> go
right (east) until splintertree outpost. There are lots of
quite easy quests, and good grinding grounds (Satyrnaar and
Felfire Hill).
Thousand Needles is quite free of alliance too (as long as you
don't get to Shimmering Flats). But the quests are a little bit
harder.

My suggestion would be:
- Ashenvale (Splintertree) first. The quests should be soloable
for you and you don't have to expect too much interrupts due
to PvP (in fact, the only time I've been killed by allies
there was in raids on Splintertree or Astranaar)
- Thousand Needles (Freewind post) second, at least the 1st few
quests are soloable without problems, and still no big
interrupts by allies.
- Shimmering Flats, soloable at 32 (except the basilisk quest,
maybe 34 here), some alliance there, but usually dominated by
level 30+ hordies. And the graveyard is quite close, so
getting killed is not a big drain in your playing time.

Maybe Tarren Mill, but only if you can stand getting killed
repeatedly :eek:) Stealth rules, btw.

The best thing for you would be to find some friends who level
at about the same speed you do, so you don't have to search for
a new group everytime.

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (38) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (29) on DE Proudmoore [PvE]

Christian Stauffer wrote:
> "Erich" <kroagg@sunstrider.europe> wrote:
>
>> That still leaves me with the question in the subject. How do
>> you manage to belt up XP once you leave the safe zones? I do
>> have some unfinished business in the South Barrens, I haven't
>> been to the Razorfen Downs yet, but I can't stay there much
>> longer. I've scouted Ashenvale, I'm currently questing in
>> Stonetalon, I do have "go have a look" quests for Thousand
>> Needles and Tarren Mill. Nevertheless I feel I've hit a wall
>> and can't progress with a reasonable pace.
>>
>> Any tips? Please consider that my gaming time is limited and
>> I usually can't afford spending more than 30 minutes looking
>> for good group when I don't intend to play more than 1-2 hours.
>
> I had exactly the same feeling when I was about 24 and there was
> nothing more to do for me in the barrens. My fault was to
> discover Ashenvale ways too late. Ashenvale is (still) a very
> friendly place for horde between 25 and 32, there aren't many
> high levels allies around (I can only speak for Sunstrider realm
> of course). This would be my next approach if I was 26. Just
> follow the road north of XR until you get to a crossroads -> go
> right (east) until splintertree outpost. There are lots of
> quite easy quests, and good grinding grounds (Satyrnaar and
> Felfire Hill).

Oh, I've been there, but somehow perceived the Stonetalon
mountains to be Horde-friendlier. Good to know I was wrong :)

> Thousand Needles is quite free of alliance too (as long as you
> don't get to Shimmering Flats). But the quests are a little bit
> harder.
>
> My suggestion would be:
> - Ashenvale (Splintertree) first. The quests should be soloable
> for you and you don't have to expect too much interrupts due
> to PvP (in fact, the only time I've been killed by allies
> there was in raids on Splintertree or Astranaar)

I was ganked by a rogue during my first trip to Ashenvale.
Maybe that gave me a bad impression because it was my first
foray into a contested zone.

> - Thousand Needles (Freewind post) second, at least the 1st few
> quests are soloable without problems, and still no big
> interrupts by allies.
> - Shimmering Flats, soloable at 32 (except the basilisk quest,
> maybe 34 here), some alliance there, but usually dominated by
> level 30+ hordies. And the graveyard is quite close, so
> getting killed is not a big drain in your playing time.
>
> Maybe Tarren Mill, but only if you can stand getting killed
> repeatedly :eek:) Stealth rules, btw.

Thanks, that should keep me busy for a while.

> The best thing for you would be to find some friends who level
> at about the same speed you do, so you don't have to search for
> a new group everytime.
>
> Chris

Easier said than done, but yeah, I'll try to be nice for a change :p
--
Erich

J.D. Spangler wrote:
> In article <d579tk$fjt$1@klatschtante.init7.net>,
> kroagg@sunstrider.europe says...
> <snip>
>
>>Any tips? Please consider that my gaming time is limited and
>>I usually can't afford spending more than 30 minutes looking
>>for good group when I don't intend to play more than 1-2 hours.
>

> I would be inclined to say PvP servers are not what you need, then.
> Especially with the Honor system rollout, mid-level questing is bad
> enough on PvE with questgivers being camped left and right, but when you
> add in PvP and the free ganking that ensues, this is a bad time to be
> trying to solo your way up. :^(

I'm not trying to solo my way up. I much prefer playing in a group,
but I'd rather not spend more than a few minutes finding one.

About the PvE vs. PvP debate: I've never found the game to be
unplayable in spite of the constant threat. It's just that your
hearts starts beating a bit faster when you see a red name nearby :).
However, it's true that the PvP threat restricts the areas where
you can solo.
--
Erich

Babe Bridou wrote:
> J.D. Spangler wrote:
>
>>In article <d579tk$fjt$1@klatschtante.init7.net>,
>>kroagg@sunstrider.europe says...
>><snip>
>>
>>>Any tips? Please consider that my gaming time is limited and
>>>I usually can't afford spending more than 30 minutes looking
>>>for good group when I don't intend to play more than 1-2 hours.
>>
>>I would be inclined to say PvP servers are not what you need, then.
>>Especially with the Honor system rollout, mid-level questing is bad
>>enough on PvE with questgivers being camped left and right, but when
>
> you
>
>>add in PvP and the free ganking that ensues, this is a bad time to be
>

>>trying to solo your way up. :^(
>
> There is no quest-giver killing on PVP servers. Apart from massive
> raids over your town, of course, but these are mere collateral damage.

On a PvP server, PCs of the opposite faction appear to be a more
attractive target than their NPCs.
--
Erich

Erich wrote:
> J.D. Spangler wrote:
> > In article <d579tk$fjt$1@klatschtante.init7.net>,
> > kroagg@sunstrider.europe says...
> > <snip>
> >
> >>Any tips? Please consider that my gaming time is limited and
> >>I usually can't afford spending more than 30 minutes looking
> >>for good group when I don't intend to play more than 1-2 hours.
> >

> > I would be inclined to say PvP servers are not what you need, then.

> > Especially with the Honor system rollout, mid-level questing is bad

> > enough on PvE with questgivers being camped left and right, but
when you
> > add in PvP and the free ganking that ensues, this is a bad time to
be
> > trying to solo your way up. :^(
>
> I'm not trying to solo my way up. I much prefer playing in a group,
> but I'd rather not spend more than a few minutes finding one.

Finding a group almost always takes more than a few minutes, I'm
afraid. I like grouping too but even as a Restoration specc'd druid it
can take quite a while to find one. They don't have a City of Heroes
style LFG flag, do they? It'd simplify things to be able to set
"Looking for Group" and then go about my business wherever I want.

> About the PvE vs. PvP debate: I've never found the game to be
> unplayable in spite of the constant threat. It's just that your
> hearts starts beating a bit faster when you see a red name nearby
:).
> However, it's true that the PvP threat restricts the areas where
> you can solo.

Never said it was *unplayable*, but it definitely can put a crimp in
questing if that's what you want. Personally, I went with PvE because I
wanted to experience the game content and be able to explore without
the added risk of corpse campers and the like. PvP can wait till I have
a few characters under my belt and want the added challenge.

--
Regards,
J.D. Spangler

On Tue, 03 May 2005 09:40:36 +0200, Erich <kroagg@sunstrider.europe>
wrote:

>What a difference 5 minutes can make! Yesterday I (L26 Orc warrior)
>was questing in the Stonetalon mountains, not particularly enjoying
>myself. I had originally planned to start two quests that require
>going to area of Stonetalon Peak, but didn't fancy going there
>alone :).
>
>My pleas for company in the LFG channel were fruitless,
>so I switched plans and decided to plant a few Gaia seeds in
>the Charred Vale. It wasn't too bad, only one ganking on the
>way there (by a stealthed rogue, of course), and the L30 Alliance
>warrior in the Vale seemed to be more interested in questing, too.
>
>Still, after a quick stupid interlude (accepted group invitation,
>followed the group attacking a L31 NE priest, group left me alone,
>priest sent me to the graveyard :) ), I decided I had enough
>and went to sell the little I'd gathered and retire.
>
>Just as I was heading for the Inn, someone mentioned 4 Alliance
>waiting east of Sun Rock. I thought "WTF" and went to have a
>quick look. Well, you know how these quick looks turn out :).
>The ensuing battle lasted almost an hour, with one faction
>pwning the other, reinforcements arriving, upper hand changing
>multiple times between both factions, and wild chases through
>half the area. In short, it was a blast and got me several
>HKs.
>
>That still leaves me with the question in the subject. How do
>you manage to belt up XP once you leave the safe zones? I do
>have some unfinished business in the South Barrens, I haven't
>been to the Razorfen Downs yet, but I can't stay there much
>longer. I've scouted Ashenvale, I'm currently questing in
>Stonetalon, I do have "go have a look" quests for Thousand
>Needles and Tarren Mill. Nevertheless I feel I've hit a wall
>and can't progress with a reasonable pace.
>
>Any tips? Please consider that my gaming time is limited and
>I usually can't afford spending more than 30 minutes looking
>for good group when I don't intend to play more than 1-2 hours.

Erich, why dont you look up your guildmates :) lets do some razorfen
downs next time we meet, i'm probably a bit ahead of you, but hey,
i've never been there!

Cheers Kai

Christian Stauffer a écrit :
> "Erich" <kroagg@sunstrider.europe> wrote:
> > Kai Scholz-Starke wrote:
> >
> >> Erich, why dont you look up your guildmates :) lets do some
razorfen
> >> downs next time we meet, i'm probably a bit ahead of you, but hey,
> >> i've never been there!
> >
> > Will do! I'm always a bit reluctant to bother guildies because most
> > are so much higher in level and I don't want to spoil *their* fun
> > with the game. I was still glad that Esa dropped by Sun Rock
Retreat
> > last week when it was under attack.
>
> I hope you're talking about Razorfen Kraul :eek:)
>
> When you go there while I'm online, please contact me :) I tried RFK
> last weekend with a friend of mine, but it was too hard (we killed
one
> of the bosses with his 2 minions, though, but after that point there
> were just too much of them for a group of two).
>
> This evening would be fine ;)
>
> Chris

I remember the blast through Razorfen Kraul with Montage, Saucey,
Stoneskin and the Druidess who fell in love with Montage's tiger ;)

Do that instance together, don't miss it :)

J.D. Spangler wrote:
> Erich wrote:
>>J.D. Spangler wrote:
>>I'm not trying to solo my way up. I much prefer playing in a group,
>>but I'd rather not spend more than a few minutes finding one.
>
> Finding a group almost always takes more than a few minutes, I'm
> afraid. I like grouping too but even as a Restoration specc'd druid it
> can take quite a while to find one. They don't have a City of Heroes
> style LFG flag, do they? It'd simplify things to be able to set
> "Looking for Group" and then go about my business wherever I want.

It's true, the best groups I've been in have taken the longest
time to form. Please don't get me wrong, I don't mind waiting
for a group to from before going to an instance, but for a
run-of-the-mill quest, a spontaneous group will still make
things easier even if it's not perfect.

>>About the PvE vs. PvP debate: I've never found the game to be
>>unplayable in spite of the constant threat. It's just that your
>>hearts starts beating a bit faster when you see a red name nearby
>
> :).
>
>>However, it's true that the PvP threat restricts the areas where
>>you can solo.
>

> Never said it was *unplayable*, but it definitely can put a crimp in
> questing if that's what you want. Personally, I went with PvE because I
> wanted to experience the game content and be able to explore without
> the added risk of corpse campers and the like. PvP can wait till I have
> a few characters under my belt and want the added challenge.

I do have alts (and friends to play with) on PvE servers, but
haven't played them in weeks. My approach is the opposite of yours:
I'll continue with PvP until I can't stand it anymore :).
--
Erich

Christian Stauffer wrote:
> "Erich" <kroagg@sunstrider.europe> wrote:
>
>> Kai Scholz-Starke wrote:
>>
>>> Erich, why dont you look up your guildmates :) lets do some razorfen
>>> downs next time we meet, i'm probably a bit ahead of you, but hey,
>>> i've never been there!
>>

>> Will do! I'm always a bit reluctant to bother guildies because most
>> are so much higher in level and I don't want to spoil *their* fun
>> with the game. I was still glad that Esa dropped by Sun Rock Retreat
>> last week when it was under attack.
>
> I hope you're talking about Razorfen Kraul :eek:)

Oops, I hope so, too.

> When you go there while I'm online, please contact me :) I tried RFK
> last weekend with a friend of mine, but it was too hard (we killed one
> of the bosses with his 2 minions, though, but after that point there
> were just too much of them for a group of two).

Is that supposed to be a good Omen?

> This evening would be fine ;)
>
> Chris

Hmm, not sure if I can make it tonight. But you and Kai are always
online anyway. Addicts! ;-)
--
Erich
Kroagg - L26 Orc Warrior - Sunstrider

"Erich" <kroagg@sunstrider.europe> wrote:

> Christian Stauffer wrote:
>
>> When you go there while I'm online, please contact me :) I tried RFK
>> last weekend with a friend of mine, but it was too hard (we killed one
>> of the bosses with his 2 minions, though, but after that point there
>> were just too much of them for a group of two).
>
> Is that supposed to be a good Omen?

I don't believe in omen, I only believe in daggers and maces. And mother
nature, of course :) But yes, I think that the three of us would have
real chances to clear RFK. If not, I have lots of shaman friends to call
(I have no idea why half the people in my friends list are shamen, but I
really like it).

>> This evening would be fine ;)
>>
>> Chris
>
> Hmm, not sure if I can make it tonight.

Tomorrow's a holiday in Switzerland, so I'll be online at least the
whole afternoon :eek:) And there's a weekend coming closer, too. We'll
find a chance to kick the butts of all those piggies in RFK ;)

> But you and Kai are always online anyway. Addicts! ;-)

Pah! I can always quit! But pleeeeeaaaaaaseeeee, let me first get
to 40, buy a kodo, fetch the dire bear ability, rush scarlet
monastery, and.... *whoops*.

"Hi, my name is Chris, and I have a problem."

--

Christian Stauffer wrote:
> "Erich" <kroagg@sunstrider.europe> wrote:
>> Christian Stauffer wrote:
>>
>>> When you go there while I'm online, please contact me :) I tried RFK
>>> last weekend with a friend of mine, but it was too hard (we killed one
>>> of the bosses with his 2 minions, though, but after that point there
>>> were just too much of them for a group of two).
>>
>> Is that supposed to be a good Omen?
>
> I don't believe in omen, I only believe in daggers and maces. And mother
> nature, of course :) But yes, I think that the three of us would have
> real chances to clear RFK. If not, I have lots of shaman friends to call
> (I have no idea why half the people in my friends list are shamen, but I
> really like it).

Sounds like a well-balanced group. I'm getting interested!

>>> This evening would be fine ;)
>>>
>>> Chris
>>
>> Hmm, not sure if I can make it tonight.
>
> Tomorrow's a holiday in Switzerland, so I'll be online at least the
> whole afternoon :eek:) And there's a weekend coming closer, too. We'll
> find a chance to kick the butts of all those piggies in RFK ;)

Damn, I live in Switzerland, too, but obviously have the wrong job!

>> But you and Kai are always online anyway. Addicts! ;-)
>
> Pah! I can always quit! But pleeeeeaaaaaaseeeee, let me first get
> to 40, buy a kodo, fetch the dire bear ability, rush scarlet
> monastery, and.... *whoops*.

> "Hi, my name is Chris, and I have a problem."

"Selbsterkenntnis ist der erste Weg zur Besserung" :)
--

Erich left a note on my windscreen which said:

> Will do! I'm always a bit reluctant to bother guildies because most
> are so much higher in level and I don't want to spoil *their* fun
> with the game. I was still glad that Esa dropped by Sun Rock Retreat
> last week when it was under attack.

Anytime u need a hand with a quest, griefers or whatever just send me a
whisper. I'm always happy to help fellow guildmates out :)
--
Stoneskin

My personal army of Sash Crackers on Sunstrider are...

Necrofear - lvl 49 Undead Priest
Jericho - lvl 19 Undead Mage
Jigen - lvl 12 Orc Rogue
Wartorn - lvl 11 Tauren Warrior
Relinquished - lvl 9 Undead Warlock
Nightmane - lvl 2 Tauren Druid

On Wed, 04 May 2005 09:05:20 +0200, Erich <kroagg@sunstrider.europe>
wrote:

>Kai Scholz-Starke wrote:
>> On Tue, 03 May 2005 09:40:36 +0200, Erich <kroagg@sunstrider.europe>
>> wrote:
>>>That still leaves me with the question in the subject. How do
>>>you manage to belt up XP once you leave the safe zones? I do
>>>have some unfinished business in the South Barrens, I haven't
>>>been to the Razorfen Downs yet, but I can't stay there much
>>>longer. I've scouted Ashenvale, I'm currently questing in
>>>Stonetalon, I do have "go have a look" quests for Thousand
>>>Needles and Tarren Mill. Nevertheless I feel I've hit a wall
>>>and can't progress with a reasonable pace.
>>>
>>>Any tips? Please consider that my gaming time is limited and
>>>I usually can't afford spending more than 30 minutes looking
>>>for good group when I don't intend to play more than 1-2 hours.
>>
>> Erich, why dont you look up your guildmates :) lets do some razorfen
>> downs next time we meet, i'm probably a bit ahead of you, but hey,
>> i've never been there!
>>
>> Cheers Kai
>
>Will do! I'm always a bit reluctant to bother guildies because most
>are so much higher in level and I don't want to spoil *their* fun
>with the game. I was still glad that Esa dropped by Sun Rock Retreat
>last week when it was under attack.

I'd even go in Razorfen Kraul with you, even though those are a bit
below my level (24-27 elites if i read correctly ), but i'd like to
see it :) And some Piggie Boss is supposed to drop a pretty nice
dagger. I bet you'll get a good chunk of XP down there. Razorfen Downs
could be a bit hard, the monsters there are in the 31-35 range, elite
of course. Just holler when you meet me next time online. I even
logged out right at the entrance to the Kraul, just in case :)

Cheers,

Kai

Kai Scholz-Starke wrote:
> On Wed, 04 May 2005 09:05:20 +0200, Erich <kroagg@sunstrider.europe>
> wrote:
>

>>Kai Scholz-Starke wrote:

>>>Erich, why dont you look up your guildmates :) lets do some razorfen
>>>downs next time we meet, i'm probably a bit ahead of you, but hey,
>>>i've never been there!
>>>
>>>Cheers Kai
>>
>>Will do! I'm always a bit reluctant to bother guildies because most
>>are so much higher in level and I don't want to spoil *their* fun
>>with the game. I was still glad that Esa dropped by Sun Rock Retreat
>>last week when it was under attack.
>

> I'd even go in Razorfen Kraul with you, even though those are a bit
> below my level (24-27 elites if i read correctly ), but i'd like to
> see it :) And some Piggie Boss is supposed to drop a pretty nice
> dagger. I bet you'll get a good chunk of XP down there. Razorfen Downs
> could be a bit hard, the monsters there are in the 31-35 range, elite
> of course. Just holler when you meet me next time online. I even
> logged out right at the entrance to the Kraul, just in case :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kai

You're slightly mistaken. Off my head,
13-16 Ragefire Chasm
18-22 Wailing Caverns
20-27 Shadowfang Keep
28-32 Razorfen Kraul
34-38 Razorfen Downs
36-42 Scarlet Monastery
40-45 Uldaman
42-50 Zul'Farrak
45-55 Maraudon
....haven't seen the higher ones.

On Wed, 04 May 2005 18:34:29 +0200, Kai Scholz-Starke
<bergzwerg@arcor.de> wrote:

>Razorfen Downs
>could be a bit hard, the monsters there are in the 31-35 range, elite
>of course. Just holler when you meet me next time online. I even
>logged out right at the entrance to the Kraul, just in case :)

Tip for downs: Bring a priest: Not only are they good healers :), they
can also shackle undeads - which most of the mobs in RfD happens to
be.

There are quite a few groups there with 1-2 elites and 3-4 normal mobs
- being able to tie down one of the elites is very nice.

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann

Saucey

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2004

As with me. Anytime you need a hand with any aspect give me a shout.
Tartalin is my main but a few of you are seeing Paisley running around.

Saucey