Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Case (Mid or Full Tower) for ~$150?

Last response: in Components
November 2, 2012 3:25:32 AM

Hey guys, BEFORE YOU LEAVE. I looked at the thread a few below me with the same question, but he had different needs. I require a case that is in the price range OR lower that can accommodate the CM V6 GT cooler. The one I have my eye in currently is the Rosewill Thor V2 White. I am open to any opinions on the case or other suggestions for cases that will fit my needs. Thanks! :hello: 
a b ) Power supply
November 2, 2012 4:08:21 AM

Corsair Graphite 600T, Corsair Carbide 500R, NZXT Switch 810 (little over budget), NZXT Phantom, NZXT Phantom 410, or the Bitfenix Shinobi/XL :) 
m
l
November 2, 2012 10:06:08 AM

mocchan said:
Corsair Graphite 600T, Corsair Carbide 500R, NZXT Switch 810 (little over budget), NZXT Phantom, NZXT Phantom 410, or the Bitfenix Shinobi/XL :) 

The 600T is a little expensive for only 3 fans, and if I want to stick with a mid tower and don't like any suggestions, I'm going with the 500R. But any thought on the Thor?
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

a b ) Power supply
November 3, 2012 12:21:13 AM

The Thor V2 seems to be a very robust case for how much it costs. It has ample room behind the motherboard tray for plenty of cable routing options as well as having tons of fan mounts. It's not a bad decision if you choose to purchase this case! :) 
November 3, 2012 3:18:50 AM

Best answer selected by Poltregeist.
m
l
November 3, 2012 3:18:58 AM

mocchan said:
The Thor V2 seems to be a very robust case for how much it costs. It has ample room behind the motherboard tray for plenty of cable routing options as well as having tons of fan mounts. It's not a bad decision if you choose to purchase this case! :) 

Well it will be either that or a CM Storm Trooper with a few addon fans :) 
m
l
!