Forgotten in Hope manual

bonobo

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2004

Hello FH soldiers, :)

I'm bussy with exploring the FH maps and found a "kit" with an BOMB sign.
:D
So far I managed to use it as a kind of an "request artillery" ,that
means...

1) I use the Binoculair (left key)
2) I use the right key to lock the target and get...

well, I see trough(??) a bomber crosshair who is flying over targets

and I think I should be able to drop a (or more??) bomb....

I tried left/right click... nothing happenes.. (well looks like )

I can change my view at the bomber... and yes when I hit something wrong
I'M DEAD... :(
or the plane is flying "leaving combat area...." and THEN i'm dead... :(

I took the FH Manual.... :cool: nothing to find about this... :D

Anyone who can teach me (step by step) what to do and what I should
see...??

TIA

Bonobo
--
DutchDareDevil

"Bonobo" <news.wanadoo.nl> schreef in bericht

> Hello FH soldiers, :)
>
><Snipped buggy remote bomber control comments>

Download update 0.67 and try again ;-)

from the changelog:

fixed Remote bomber "Jump of Death"

bonobo

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2004

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:49:09 +0100, Birdy <birdy@nowhere.nu> wrote:

> "Bonobo" <news.wanadoo.nl> schreef in bericht
>>
>> Hello FH soldiers, :)
>>
>> <Snipped buggy remote bomber control comments>
>
> Download update 0.67 and try again ;-)
>
> from the changelog:
>
> fixed Remote bomber "Jump of Death"

Ah, didn't know there was a 0.67 (recently DL up to 0.66 ;) )

Is this version compattible with the 0.66 maps ?? so can I still play on
the (mostly) 0.66 servers ??

TIA

Bonobo

--

> On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:49:09 +0100, Birdy <birdy@nowhere.nu> wrote:
>

> > "Bonobo" <news.wanadoo.nl> schreef in bericht
> >>
> >> Hello FH soldiers, :)
> >>
> >> <Snipped buggy remote bomber control comments>
> >
> > Download update 0.67 and try again ;-)
> >
> > from the changelog:
> >
> > fixed Remote bomber "Jump of Death"
> >

> Ah, didn't know there was a 0.67 (recently DL up to 0.66 ;) )

It has been released this weekend ... I had trouble controlling the remote
bomber as well.

> Is this version compattible with the 0.66 maps ?? so can I still play on
> the (mostly) 0.66 servers ??

No, once you upgrade to 0.67 you can't play on 0.66 servers. Too bad
actually since they changed my favorite map 'Battle of Foy' to a complete
different scenery. Within a few days you probably won't find any server
running the 0.66 version.