Help me please my map notes disappeared after the patch?

Chingy

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2004

Hi there

Help me please my map notes disappeared after the patch? Hmm I made the
backup copy but when I replaced it with the older still my map notes not
showed up.

so whats the catch I use cosmos too..

Cheers

Just wondering if there was a patch today hehe...
But then I guess the Servers are down so he wouldnt have logged in yet
:)

> I do know the 1.5.0 patch is coming soon with some major game
content.

Not before it goes on the Test Servers though :(

> Todays maintenance comes with a new version and some minor fixes...
> version 1.4.1.
> -Marshall

Post Patch Notes if you can please, everything cool is blocked here at
work :(

nvrsbr wrote:
> What Patch ??

Just a guess here but maybe the 1.4.0 patch?

:)

nvrsbr wrote:
> Just wondering if there was a patch today hehe...
> But then I guess the Servers are down so he wouldnt have logged in yet
> :)

I do know the 1.5.0 patch is coming soon with some major game content.

*rubs hands*

"nvrsbr" <abryant1@shaw.ca> wrote in news:1115146779.535263.62420
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

>> Todays maintenance comes with a new version and some minor fixes...
>> version 1.4.1.
>> -Marshall
>
> Post Patch Notes if you can please, everything cool is blocked here at
> work :(

Done (in a separate thread, anyway)

--
~ Cyde Weys ~