Help me please my map notes disappeared after the patch?

Hi there

Help me please my map notes disappeared after the patch? Hmm I made the
backup copy but when I replaced it with the older still my map notes not
showed up.

so whats the catch I use cosmos too..

Cheers
8 answers Last reply
More about help notes disappeared patch

    What Patch ??

    Just wondering if there was a patch today hehe...
    But then I guess the Servers are down so he wouldnt have logged in yet
    :)

    > I do know the 1.5.0 patch is coming soon with some major game
    content.

    Not before it goes on the Test Servers though :(

    > Todays maintenance comes with a new version and some minor fixes...
    > version 1.4.1.
    > -Marshall

    Post Patch Notes if you can please, everything cool is blocked here at
    work :(

    nvrsbr wrote:
    > What Patch ??

    Just a guess here but maybe the 1.4.0 patch?

    :)

    nvrsbr wrote:
    > Just wondering if there was a patch today hehe...
    > But then I guess the Servers are down so he wouldnt have logged in yet
    > :)

    I do know the 1.5.0 patch is coming soon with some major game content.

    *rubs hands*

    "nvrsbr" <abryant1@shaw.ca> wrote in news:1115146779.535263.62420
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    >> Todays maintenance comes with a new version and some minor fixes...
    >> version 1.4.1.
    >> -Marshall
    >
    > Post Patch Notes if you can please, everything cool is blocked here at
    > work :(

    Done (in a separate thread, anyway)

    --
    ~ Cyde Weys ~