Security Code on Nokia Handsets???

Last response: in Brands
a b 8 Security
July 3, 2004 11:03:06 PM

Any ideas how i can find out my phones security code? Every time i try to
reset to factory settings it asks for it!

Any help appreciated.

Az!
July 3, 2004 11:21:16 PM

"Az!" <az@lineone.net> wrote in message
> Any ideas how i can find out my phones security code? Every time i try to
> reset to factory settings it asks for it!
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Az!

Az,

the default security code for most nokias 12345.
This is the default mind, and if it has been changed, I have no idea how to
find it out, sorry!

Your phone manual should have this.....
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 4, 2004 12:20:45 AM

"Az!" <az@lineone.net> schreef in bericht
> Any ideas how i can find out my phones security code? Every time i try to
> reset to factory settings it asks for it!
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Az!

The default code is 12345 I think, unless you've changed it of course :-)

Uncle sjohie

Homepage ---> www.sjohie.tk
Guestbook ---> http://www.tboek.nl/tboek/index.php?name=sjohie
a b 8 Security
July 6, 2004 1:44:34 AM

>Any ideas how i can find out my phones security code?

The default code is 12345. If you have changed it you are on your own, I am
afraid.

--
John S.
a b 8 Security

"Az!" <az@lineone.net> wrote in message
> Any ideas how i can find out my phones security code? Every time i try to
> reset to factory settings it asks for it!
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Az!

Plug in into LogoManager and it will be displayed

Jerry
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 6, 2004 11:25:13 PM

"Jeremy Goff" <Jeremy@GoffUK.+.com> wrote in message

> "Az!" <az@lineone.net> wrote in message
> > Any ideas how i can find out my phones security code? Every time i try
> > reset to factory settings it asks for it!
> >
> > Any help appreciated.
> >
> > Az!
> >

> Plug in into LogoManager and it will be displayed

Not if it's DCT4 it won't.

Ivor
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 8, 2004 8:05:11 PM

Thanks Guys,

Tried 12345 and the default code works!. Although, i did try to read it off
using logomanager but it didn't show it!

Az!

"Jeremy Goff" <Jeremy@GoffUK.+.com> wrote in message

> "Az!" <az@lineone.net> wrote in message
> > Any ideas how i can find out my phones security code? Every time i try
> > reset to factory settings it asks for it!
> >
> > Any help appreciated.
> >
> > Az!
> >

> Plug in into LogoManager and it will be displayed
>

> Jerry

July 8, 2004 8:05:12 PM

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 16:05:11 +0100, "Az!" <az@lineone.net> wrote:

>Thanks Guys,
>
>Tried 12345 and the default code works!. Although, i did try to read it off
>using logomanager but it didn't show it!

If it's a recent Nokia model it will not show with Logomanager.

>Az!
>
>"Jeremy Goff" <Jeremy@GoffUK.+.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Az!" <az@lineone.net> wrote in message
>> > Any ideas how i can find out my phones security code? Every time i try
>> > reset to factory settings it asks for it!
>> >
>> > Any help appreciated.
>> >
>> > Az!
>> >

>> Plug in into LogoManager and it will be displayed
>>

>> Jerry

remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply
!