Security Code on Nokia Handsets???

Any ideas how i can find out my phones security code? Every time i try to
reset to factory settings it asks for it!

Any help appreciated.

Az!
7 answers Last reply
More about security code nokia handsets

    "Az!" <az@lineone.net> wrote in message
    > Any ideas how i can find out my phones security code? Every time i try to
    > reset to factory settings it asks for it!
    >
    > Any help appreciated.
    >
    > Az!

    Az,

    the default security code for most nokias 12345.
    This is the default mind, and if it has been changed, I have no idea how to
    find it out, sorry!

    Your phone manual should have this.....

    "Az!" <az@lineone.net> schreef in bericht
    > Any ideas how i can find out my phones security code? Every time i try to
    > reset to factory settings it asks for it!
    >
    > Any help appreciated.
    >
    > Az!

    The default code is 12345 I think, unless you've changed it of course :-)

    Uncle sjohie

    Homepage ---> www.sjohie.tk
    Guestbook ---> http://www.tboek.nl/tboek/index.php?name=sjohie

    >Any ideas how i can find out my phones security code?

    The default code is 12345. If you have changed it you are on your own, I am
    afraid.

    --
    John S.

    "Az!" <az@lineone.net> wrote in message
    > Any ideas how i can find out my phones security code? Every time i try to
    > reset to factory settings it asks for it!
    >
    > Any help appreciated.
    >
    > Az!

    Plug in into LogoManager and it will be displayed

    Jerry

    "Jeremy Goff" <Jeremy@GoffUK.+.com> wrote in message

    > "Az!" <az@lineone.net> wrote in message
    > > Any ideas how i can find out my phones security code? Every time i try
    > > reset to factory settings it asks for it!
    > >
    > > Any help appreciated.
    > >
    > > Az!
    > >

    > Plug in into LogoManager and it will be displayed

    Not if it's DCT4 it won't.

    Ivor

    Thanks Guys,

    Tried 12345 and the default code works!. Although, i did try to read it off
    using logomanager but it didn't show it!

    Az!

    On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 16:05:11 +0100, "Az!" <az@lineone.net> wrote:

    >Thanks Guys,
    >
    >Tried 12345 and the default code works!. Although, i did try to read it off
    >using logomanager but it didn't show it!

    If it's a recent Nokia model it will not show with Logomanager.

    >Az!
    >
    >"Jeremy Goff" <Jeremy@GoffUK.+.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Az!" <az@lineone.net> wrote in message
    >> > Any ideas how i can find out my phones security code? Every time i try
    >> > reset to factory settings it asks for it!
    >> >
    >> > Any help appreciated.
    >> >
    >> > Az!
    >> >

    >> Plug in into LogoManager and it will be displayed
    >>

    >> Jerry

    remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply

Nokia Security Factory Restore