re fat32 to ntfs

Thanks all, I did a dir on c drive and the volume label required was the
computer name, hp pavilion
thanks again

bar

Garry,

You have three 'posts' regarding this issue. Disjointed threads are
unproductive.

Try to put any relies, or continuations under the same 'thread'. It makes
it easier for those seeking to resolve the same problem as yours to actually
find one with an answer.