Solved

Final Build: does it go together/Would you change anything?

please rate my build, check it for compatibility and suggest changes
here is the link to my wish list http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=70435&action=wish_lists

here is a list of parts if the link does not work:

Possessor: Intel Core i5 3570K

Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Motherboard

Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D Case

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB ST1000DM003

Graphics card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 OC 2GB

PSU: OCZ Technology ZX Series 850W Power Supply

CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive: LG CH12LS28 12X BD-R Blu-ray DVD Combo Drive

RAM: Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9R 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3

Sound Card: Asrock Game Blaster Sound & Ethernet Card

CPU Fan: Cooler Master Hyper 612 PWM CPU Cooler

Monitor: LG IPS226V-PN 21.5in IPS Widescreen LED Monitor

Wireless internet adapter: Net gear WNDA4100 N900 Dual Band Wireless USB Adapter
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about final build together would change anything
  1. Best answer
    It looks solid to me get rid of that 850Watt PSU it's over kill and not needed if you plan to Sli later down the road get a 750Watt other wise a 650Watt will be more than enough also make sure you buy low profile ram the big heat sinks on some ram conflicts with your aftermarket cooler other than that i say your good to pull the trigger btw nice build bud. ;)
  2. bigcyco1 said:
    It looks solid to me get rid of that 850Watt PSU it's over kill and not needed if you plan to Sli later down the road get a 750Watt other wise a 650Watt will be more than enough also make sure you buy low profile ram the big heat sinks on some ram conflicts with your aftermarket cooler other than that i say your good to pull the trigger btw nice build bud. ;)

thanks for the compliment and i think i will take your advice and get a 750Watt PSU because i was thinking of going sli a couple of months after i build it and will make sure i get low profile ram thanks for the advice
  3. joachim783 said:
    thanks for the compliment and i think i will take your advice and get a 750Watt PSU because i was thinking of going sli a couple of months after i build it and will make sure i get low profile ram thanks for the advice
    No problem your very welcome! ;)
  4. Best answer selected by joachim783.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems