classic telephone ringtones

Last response: in Brands
July 4, 2004 1:51:17 PM

Can anyone direct me to download some "normal" ringing-like classic
telephone ringtones? Ring-ring or something like that?

How are these ringtone called?

TIA
July 5, 2004 3:10:26 PM

Hi,

>Can anyone direct me to download some "normal" ringing-like classic
>telephone ringtones? Ring-ring or something like that?
>
>How are these ringtone called?

The difference is likely between monophonic and polyphonic ringtones, there is a
good article that details the difference at -
http://www.ringtones-central.com/what-are-ringtones.htm
when looking for ringtones if you want a "classic" tone simply look at
monophonic tones.

Good luck

Ken
Anonymous
July 6, 2004 2:10:41 AM

Ken wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Can anyone direct me to download some "normal" ringing-like classic
>> telephone ringtones? Ring-ring or something like that?
>>
>> How are these ringtone called?
>
> The difference is likely between monophonic and polyphonic ringtones,
> there is a good article that details the difference at -
> http://www.ringtones-central.com/what-are-ringtones.htm
> when looking for ringtones if you want a "classic" tone simply look at
> monophonic tones.

I think you missed the point.

He wants a ring tone that sounds like a wired telephone, remember those? :-p

Ben
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
July 6, 2004 8:05:34 AM

>> The difference is likely between monophonic and polyphonic ringtones,
>> there is a good article that details the difference at -
>> http://www.ringtones-central.com/what-are-ringtones.htm
>> when looking for ringtones if you want a "classic" tone simply look at
>> monophonic tones.
>
>I think you missed the point.
>
>He wants a ring tone that sounds like a wired telephone, remember those? :-p

LOL ! Sorry about that.
Ken
Anonymous
July 6, 2004 3:06:25 PM

> He wants a ring tone that sounds like a wired telephone, remember those?
> :-p
>
> Ben

Indeed Ben, thanks! Sometimes, speaking a foreign language can be hard for
non natives like myself.
July 12, 2004 9:23:00 PM

Ken wrote:
>>>The difference is likely between monophonic and polyphonic ringtones,
>>>there is a good article that details the difference at -
>>>http://www.ringtones-central.com/what-are-ringtones.htm
>>>when looking for ringtones if you want a "classic" tone simply look at
>>>monophonic tones.
>>
>>I think you missed the point.
>>
>>He wants a ring tone that sounds like a wired telephone, remember those? :-p
>

> LOL ! Sorry about that.
> Ken

The 7650 ships with such a ringtone (polyphonic)
Am I allowed to post it here?
Anonymous
July 25, 2004 5:03:35 PM

if you have a proper ring ring polyphonic ringtone for the 7650,
please send it to me at
malawayfromhome (then the at sign) hotmail (then the dot sign) com

i would very much appreciate that as it is very embarassing to have a
fancy tune going off during meetings
best regards mal
!