Two Girls Practicing To Row Across The Atlantic

Last response: in Digital Camera
August 3, 2005 5:57:29 PM

Alfred Molon wrote:
> In article <11f1r8b2ngcln60@news.supernews.com>, Dean S. Lautermilch
> says...
> > http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/americanfire
>
> November 2005 ? It would be better to cross the Atlantic during the
> summer.
> --

It would be better to cross the Atlantic in an aircraft or ocean liner.
Somehow, I don't think that's the point.
August 3, 2005 10:39:36 PM

Alfred Molon wrote:
> In article <11f1r8b2ngcln60@news.supernews.com>, Dean S. Lautermilch
> says...
>> http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/americanfire
>
> November 2005 ? It would be better to cross the Atlantic during the
> summer.

Canary Islands to the West Indies. I would guess November would tend
to avoid the hurricane season.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
August 3, 2005 11:12:20 PM

The Russian gives me a boner.

"Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in message
>I love your Russian Girl Friend Galleries.
> http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/russian
>
> Too bad she didn't show. Ouch!

Anonymous
August 5, 2005 1:23:16 AM

"Dean S. Lautermilch" <calldean@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/americanfire

Both the girls look like they could do with the exercise.
Or have they purposely put on some weight around the waist so that they
don't have to take so much food on board? :-)

Gerrit
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 1:23:17 AM

They are rowing 6-12 hours a day for practice. I will get some more images
in a few days. They've lost weight when you compare them to the images from
their website http://www.americanfirerowing.com/

!