Tags:
  • Nvidia
  • Graphics
  • Games
  • Skyrim
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 3, 2012 2:44:49 PM

Hello everyone,

Ever since i downloaded a mod to get one more city, the games shadows has been terrible. They're moving everytime i take a step.
I've been reinstalling the game, taking the quality to low on everything, etc. But nothing works! I got windows 7.

Any suggestions?

More about : problems skyrim graphics

May 3, 2012 9:55:23 PM

what do you mean by the shadows are moving? can you take a video? or a screenshot if its visible in a still shot?

Skyrim has a lot of issues with shadows, maybe you never noticed them before :p 
May 4, 2012 9:07:17 AM

nocturnal7x said:
what do you mean by the shadows are moving? can you take a video? or a screenshot if its visible in a still shot?

Skyrim has a lot of issues with shadows, maybe you never noticed them before :p 

This is going to sound dumb. But how do i upload pics in here?
May 4, 2012 9:24:24 AM

You need to go to an image hosting site like tinypic or imageshack. You upload the pictures there & then it gives you a link or url which you can post in forums... Like this:

May 4, 2012 3:33:03 PM

I can see what you mean. I have not noticed those in Skyrim. But I do not apply any mode other than by Nexus Mod Manager.
When you say you reinstalled the game, did you leave out the mod or reinstall it too? If yes, better to just leave the mod out of the game if the moving shadows persist. Probably a bug in the mod. Better chance of getting more support from the modders themselves.

By the way, I still do not have the mod to add a new City as you have. Can you share the link to this.
May 6, 2012 9:51:28 AM

randomkid said:
I can see what you mean. I have not noticed those in Skyrim. But I do not apply any mode other than by Nexus Mod Manager.
When you say you reinstalled the game, did you leave out the mod or reinstall it too? If yes, better to just leave the mod out of the game if the moving shadows persist. Probably a bug in the mod. Better chance of getting more support from the modders themselves.

By the way, I still do not have the mod to add a new City as you have. Can you share the link to this.

But I deleted the mod, so i cant be that!
- Sorry, can't find it :/ 
May 6, 2012 2:28:01 PM

Best thing you can do is keep your saves and uninstall everything that has to do with skyrim, make sure the directory is gone, and then re-install.
a c 466 Î Nvidia
May 6, 2012 4:43:29 PM

If you are playing the Steam version, you can verify the file integrity and that will reset the game files.
!