unclejehmimah

Honorable
Feb 27, 2012
When i max out my GPU in furmark, it is reaching up too 85 degrees. It is a twin frozr II card, the 2gb version the GTX 560 ti from MSI. I have pretty good airflow in my Antec 900 case, I even have one fan blowing onto it (at low speed, but it's get's noisy otherwise.) I have the fan on my radiator exhausting air from the case. Both of my front fans are functioning and one is at medium speed (the one blowing on the back end of the GPU. My cables are well managed 9the case is slightly modified for cable management) I don't know if this is the kind of temps I should be reaching or if it should be cooler...

Solution
hi,

you should not be worried at all, i had that problem to, where it was reaching into the mid 80's, but reaplied thermal paste and temps are at 67 load, but as soon as it gets into the 90's then you should be worried, these days most cards can withsatnd until the temp goes upto 120+ but try reaplying thermal paste. :hello:

king2104

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2011
hi,

you should not be worried at all, i had that problem to, where it was reaching into the mid 80's, but reaplied thermal paste and temps are at 67 load, but as soon as it gets into the 90's then you should be worried, these days most cards can withsatnd until the temp goes upto 120+ but try reaplying thermal paste. :hello:

Solution