/shy druid question

Hi folks!

I remember I did 3 druid quests so far: Bear (level 10), poison
(level 14?) and water form (level 16/18?). I'm 38 now, and I
didn't receive a druid quest since the water form one.
Is this correct, or did I miss anything? I always have a look
at the guys in Thunderbluff when fetching my new spells every
two levels, and I didn't see the exclamation marks over their
heads for a long, long time :o)

Thanks, Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (38) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (29) on DE Proudmoore [PvE]

    Nope. There are no druid quests after level 20 except for the class
    specific quests that come from blue drops.

    Regards,
    Noal
    --
    Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage [PvE]

    dharzhak@my-deja.com wrote:

    > Nope. There are no druid quests after level 20 except for the class
    > specific quests that come from blue drops.

    Ok, thank you for the info!

    Chris

    --
    [WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (38) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (29) on DE Proudmoore [PvE]

World Of Warcraft Warcraft Video Games