Hey,

Currently on my server Booty Bay bruisers are completely out of order.
On strike. On holidays. Sharing pints instead of punches at the inn.
Hangin'round the bank. Swimming in the ocean. Even watching fights in
Gurubashii (!)

They simply... don't move an inch.

But it's not just that: the windriders and gryphons are too busy dating
each other in the Inn, doing nothing but flapping their wings above the
bar.

It's been a few days.

Of course, the town has become a bloodbath.

Any reports of that kind of bugs on other realms?

This place actually is a damn good battlefield, with places to hide in,
ambushes to do, and you can actually dodge stuff by jumping around
behind a post or into a building, chase people underwater, set up an
actual PVP pull in the tunnel...

It really feels like goooood PVP action as in a quake-like game, much
more here than the usual tarren mill sniping or the classic outdoor
"shield to mindblast to psychic scream to flash heal to smite to smite
to smite to pain to /bye" combo :)

....I CAN'T WAIT FOR BATTLEGROUNDS :)

u a écrit :
> same here. We went PvP with some Alliance in the middle of the bay
> surrounded by Bruisers and they just kept on swimming merrily. Not a
sole
> thing alive in that place for the last few days cause of that.
>
> Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, /shrugs who knows.
>

> "Babe Bridou" <babebridou@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hey,
> >
> > Currently on my server Booty Bay bruisers are completely out of
order.
> > On strike. On holidays. Sharing pints instead of punches at the
inn.
> > Hangin'round the bank. Swimming in the ocean. Even watching fights
in
> > Gurubashii (!)
> >
> > They simply... don't move an inch.
> >
> > But it's not just that: the windriders and gryphons are too busy
dating
> > each other in the Inn, doing nothing but flapping their wings above
the
> > bar.
> >
> > It's been a few days.
> >
> > Of course, the town has become a bloodbath.
> >
> > Any reports of that kind of bugs on other realms?

same here. We went PvP with some Alliance in the middle of the bay
surrounded by Bruisers and they just kept on swimming merrily. Not a sole
thing alive in that place for the last few days cause of that.

Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, /shrugs who knows.

"Babe Bridou" <babebridou@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey,
>
> Currently on my server Booty Bay bruisers are completely out of order.
> On strike. On holidays. Sharing pints instead of punches at the inn.
> Hangin'round the bank. Swimming in the ocean. Even watching fights in
> Gurubashii (!)
>
> They simply... don't move an inch.
>
> But it's not just that: the windriders and gryphons are too busy dating
> each other in the Inn, doing nothing but flapping their wings above the
> bar.
>
> It's been a few days.
>
> Of course, the town has become a bloodbath.
>
> Any reports of that kind of bugs on other realms?

bm

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2004

"Babe Bridou" <babebridou@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey,
>
> Currently on my server Booty Bay bruisers are completely out of order.
> On strike. On holidays. Sharing pints instead of punches at the inn.
> Hangin'round the bank. Swimming in the ocean. Even watching fights in
> Gurubashii (!)
>
> They simply... don't move an inch.
>
> But it's not just that: the windriders and gryphons are too busy dating
> each other in the Inn, doing nothing but flapping their wings above the
> bar.
>
> It's been a few days.
>
> Of course, the town has become a bloodbath.
>
> Any reports of that kind of bugs on other realms?

saw one of the bruisers miles away frmo BB. Just stood there... Was still
there the next day. Not really sure what its doing

Babe Bridou left a note on my windscreen which said:

> Hey,
>
> Currently on my server Booty Bay bruisers are completely out of order.
> On strike. On holidays. Sharing pints instead of punches at the inn.
> Hangin'round the bank. Swimming in the ocean. Even watching fights in
> Gurubashii (!)
>
> They simply... don't move an inch.
>
> But it's not just that: the windriders and gryphons are too busy dating
> each other in the Inn, doing nothing but flapping their wings above the
> bar.
>
> It's been a few days.
>
> Of course, the town has become a bloodbath.
>
> Any reports of that kind of bugs on other realms?

I hate that. I've seen people fighting right next to bruisers and they
don't lift a finger to stop them.. but you resurrect one player and the
entire Booty Barracks empty themselves on you with the sole intention of
gifting you a corpse run. :(

And while they are at it can they fix the Gadgetzan exploit too pls.
--
Stoneskin

My personal army of Sash Crackers on Sunstrider are...

Necrofear - lvl 49 Undead Priest
Jericho - lvl 19 Undead Mage
Jigen - lvl 12 Orc Rogue
Wartorn - lvl 11 Tauren Warrior