Question about Desktop Settings

I need to find out how to save DEFAULT basic settings & windows personalities
like desktop styles, color, IE settings, etc. so when we ghost PCs, we don't
have to keep redoing the same over & over.

Thank you.
3 answers Last reply
More about question desktop settings

    How To Create a Custom Default User Profile:

    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "Novice60657" <Novice60657@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I need to find out how to save DEFAULT basic settings & windows
    >personalities
    > like desktop styles, color, IE settings, etc. so when we ghost PCs, we
    > don't
    > have to keep redoing the same over & over.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Thank you for your prompt response. I'll try that.

    "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

    > How To Create a Custom Default User Profile:

    > Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    > Windows XP Shell/User
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >

    > "Novice60657" <Novice60657@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I need to find out how to save DEFAULT basic settings & windows
    > >personalities
    > > like desktop styles, color, IE settings, etc. so when we ghost PCs, we
    > > don't
    > > have to keep redoing the same over & over.
    > >
    > > Thank you.

    You're welcome

    --

    > Thank you for your prompt response. I'll try that.
    >
    > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
    >
    >> How To Create a Custom Default User Profile:
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    >> Windows XP Shell/User
    >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >>

    >> "Novice60657" <Novice60657@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> >I need to find out how to save DEFAULT basic settings & windows
    >> >personalities
    >> > like desktop styles, color, IE settings, etc. so when we ghost PCs, we
    >> > don't
    >> > have to keep redoing the same over & over.
    >> >
    >> > Thank you.

Configuration Desktops Windows XP