Question about Desktop Settings

I need to find out how to save DEFAULT basic settings & windows personalities
like desktop styles, color, IE settings, etc. so when we ghost PCs, we don't
have to keep redoing the same over & over.

Thank you.

How To Create a Custom Default User Profile:

Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"Novice60657" <Novice60657@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to find out how to save DEFAULT basic settings & windows
>personalities
> like desktop styles, color, IE settings, etc. so when we ghost PCs, we
> don't
> have to keep redoing the same over & over.
>
> Thank you.

Thank you for your prompt response. I'll try that.

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> How To Create a Custom Default User Profile:

> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Novice60657" <Novice60657@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I need to find out how to save DEFAULT basic settings & windows
> >personalities
> > like desktop styles, color, IE settings, etc. so when we ghost PCs, we
> > don't
> > have to keep redoing the same over & over.
> >
> > Thank you.

You're welcome