Lexmark 5600-6600 3 in 1 printer downloads

LexmarkListens

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011
The Lexmark scan software (no downloadable version) is only available on the installation disc that came with your printer. If you lost the disc, please contact Lexmark Technical Support Center for assistance.

dalemowry77

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012

I have the disc that came packaged with my new printer: re-installed when I upgraded to windows 7;(several times, actually)
till get the missing OCR software message when trying to use Hallmark card studio 2012 (the message says it is on my cd but
nix to getting it to work. Advice would be geatly appreciated. dlm

LexmarkListens

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2011

Let me ask you. Are you able to scan documents and edit it? Are you able to scan documents to PDF file?

Try to insert the printer installation software CD into your computer hard drive. When the software starts, click on Install. In the next window, select Install Additional Software. Make sure to select the OCR Scan Software in the list, then click Ok to continue with the installation. After the installation process is successful, try to scan again.

Should you need further assistance, please contact through email at lxklistens@lexmark.com or chat with one of our customer advocates at http://bit.ly/boldchat (available Monday - Friday (US: 4:00am - 7:00pm EST; UK: 9:00am - 11:00pm GMT)). We'd be glad to assist you.