Where should i place my fans.

cheti

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
Alright, so, what i have is:
2x 120mm fans
CPU Cooler Hyper 212 EVO
Case Bitfenix Merc Beta

So... how should i place my fans and cpu cooler ?
1 thing is sure, that one 120mm fan goes to the rear-top as exhaust, where should i put the other fan and in which direction should i place my hyper 212 evo ? (fan sucking air from the right, blowing it out to the rear-top exhaust fan? or anything else?)

suggestions plz, ty :)

cheti

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
ooh, so the rear fan is pulling air that is being pushed through your cpu cooler ?
where should i place the other case fan tho cause technicall i have 3 (ones on the cpu cooler)

rblenden

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012
You still need one set up as an exhaust fan imo. I would put the other on the rear using it to suck any warm air out of the case. Unless the fan grate is directly behind your push/pull config then you run the risk of the air getting diverted back into the case and circulated.

cheti

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
i have 2 120mm fans and a cpu cooler which comes with a fan, so technically i have 3 fans and one has to be on the cpu cooler.

where should i put the other 2 then ?

rblenden

Honorable
Jun 10, 2012
Take a look at the photo link that Niklas posted earlier. You need to set your Evo up exactly the same way. You can mount one of your extra fans on the rear of the case blowing out. (Like he has his) The other one you can put in the front of the case sucking cool air into the case.