Warrior Mounts?

Is there a quest that gives a Warrior his mount? I'm level 33 and only
have 30 gold, so I'm hoping there's a less expensive way of getting one
after hearing horror stories with other classes.
--
Cory "Shinnokxz" Hansen - http://www.coryhansen.com
Life is journey, not a destination. So stop running.

18g to learn to ride and 72g for the mount usually

-Alan

Shinnokxz wrote:
> Is there a quest that gives a Warrior his mount? I'm level 33 and only
> have 30 gold, so I'm hoping there's a less expensive way of getting
> one after hearing horror stories with other classes.

Nope, you have to buy the mount like most classes :p

On Wed, 04 May 2005 16:31:53 -0600, Shinnokxz <shinnokxz@charter.net>
wrote:

>Is there a quest that gives a Warrior his mount? I'm level 33 and only
>have 30 gold, so I'm hoping there's a less expensive way of getting one
>after hearing horror stories with other classes.

Only warlocks, and Paladdins get a free mount. Everyone else must pay!

--
Gamertag: unclechibi
http://unclechibi.blogspot.com

"Shinnokxz" <shinnokxz@charter.net> wrote in message

If you're honored in your city then it's 90g if not you'll have to fork up
100g.

At lvl 33 I have 50g and I had more than enough to get me my mount at 40.
You should try using your professions to earn money, more gathering less
creating stuff. Try to gather stuff like stones, herbs, or skins and sell
them on AH you can make good money off these things. As a leatherworker I
had one item that I made and it always made me money. Check to see if you
have a money making item.

My professions are Mining and Engineeringm and I have made some money
off them.

I assume at a point I'll finish all quests in my log and focus
specifically on getting gold and enhancing my professions.

Anyways, thanks for the answers, guys.

--

left a note on my windscreen which said:

> 18g to learn to ride and 72g for the mount usually
>
> -Alan

He said approximately. So it's just under 20G lo learn and around 70g
for the mount itself. ;)
--
Stoneskin

My personal army of Sash Crackers on Sunstrider are...

Necrofear - lvl 49 Undead Priest
Jericho - lvl 19 Undead Mage
Jigen - lvl 12 Orc Rogue
Wartorn - lvl 11 Tauren Warrior
Relinquished - lvl 9 Undead Warlock
Nightmane - lvl 2 Tauren Druid

and though I'm the first to yell out "UNFAIR!" about quest given mounts, I
have to say that when my Warlock buddy asked me to help him out with his
epic mount quest I was "sure, why not" about it. I figured I'd lend him a
hand killing some elite or something. NOT. Gather 10 expensive
alchemist-only made potions, gather multiple arcanite bars (50g each in AH!)
gather expensive this, gather expensive that, etc etc etc. THEN go off and
fight a big-bad elite. Jeesh! I'll just pay the 900g instead, a whoooole
lot easier I.M.O.

Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, you can HAVE your epic mount quest.

"Alastair Foster" <uncleSPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMchibi@btinternet.com> wrote in
message news:g5oi71h70f0v6te0ilhqcr0nt7pjh96ph0@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 04 May 2005 16:31:53 -0600, Shinnokxz <shinnokxz@charter.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Is there a quest that gives a Warrior his mount? I'm level 33 and only
>>have 30 gold, so I'm hoping there's a less expensive way of getting one
>>after hearing horror stories with other classes.
>
> Only warlocks, and Paladdins get a free mount. Everyone else must pay!
>
> --
> Gamertag: unclechibi
> http://unclechibi.blogspot.com

> As a leatherworker I had one item that I made and it always made me money.

And that is?!? :)

"Fugwump" <fugwumpN0SPAM@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> As a leatherworker I had one item that I made and it always made me
>> money.
>
> And that is?!? :)

The green leather armor which is a key ingredient for the green iron
hauberk, possibly the best mail chestpiece below lvl 40. Everytime I have
put up the green leather armor it has sold and I put it up at higher than
value prices.

El Durango wrote:
> "Shinnokxz" <shinnokxz@charter.net> wrote in message
>
> If you're honored in your city then it's 90g if not you'll have to fork up
> 100g.
>
> At lvl 33 I have 50g and I had more than enough to get me my mount at 40.
> You should try using your professions to earn money, more gathering less
> creating stuff. Try to gather stuff like stones, herbs, or skins and sell
> them on AH you can make good money off these things. As a leatherworker I
> had one item that I made and it always made me money. Check to see if you
> have a money making item.

That's what I had. Well keep in mind that training gets more and more
expensive. You don't want to run around with the same armor/weapons from
lvl 33-40.

So when I reached 40, upped leatherworking beyond 225, learned new
skills, bought mail armor etc, I found I just barely have enough to buy
that mount tonight. But I must say most grinding spots in Stranglethorn,
like at the Elder Misthvale Gorillas, Silverback Patriarchs, get me
about 5-6 G per hour. That's just cause the arrows are expensive as well.