-Radeon HD 6870 1GB
-Intel Core i5 Processor i5-2500K 3.3GHz
-8GB (2 x 4GB)
-320GB Internal Hard Drive
-Rosewill Blackbone Black Steel
-ASUS 24X DVD Burner
-ASRock H61M-GE
-700W PSU 80+ Bronze

Any improvements I can make that won't dig deep into my wallet? I'm interested in playing games such as APB:R, BF3, and games of that sort that are somewhat demanding when it comes to specs. What would my constant FPS be on these games?

macgreen

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012
I've been looking into my own build for around $600, and honestly I haven't found anything with those kinda specs (and I'm not even including prices for any HDD, Optical Drive, or Graphics card with my current budget. Most of those things will be cannibalized from my last PC, other than the graphics card).

You must have a heck of a supplier for the parts to get all that for your budget.

itsrickjames

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012

Most of my stuff is bought from newegg, I spent some time browsing just to save a couple of bucks here and there on all my parts, the savings really add up and make a difference in price range. I bought my processor from ebay for around 25$ cheaper than it would be on newegg, and I bought a 320gb hard drive(used) on ebay also for 36$. The hard drive really put money back into my pockets.