nokia 6310i modem drivers

Last response: in Brands
a b \ Driver
July 5, 2004 1:38:23 AM

Can anybody help
I have connected me 6310i to my laptop using IR.
try to connect, the phone displays the number for a couple of seconds and
then comes up call1 with a network busy signal.
the phone has been software upgraded and didn't make any difference.
cant get any modem drivers off the nokia site.
can anybody help
thanks
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
July 7, 2004 1:23:58 AM

What operating system are you using and why can't you get the drivers off
the Nokia site?

--

\/ L /\ D

!