nokia 6310i modem drivers

Can anybody help
I have connected me 6310i to my laptop using IR.
try to connect, the phone displays the number for a couple of seconds and
then comes up call1 with a network busy signal.
the phone has been software upgraded and didn't make any difference.
cant get any modem drivers off the nokia site.
can anybody help
thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 6310i modem drivers

    What operating system are you using and why can't you get the drivers off
    the Nokia site?

    --

    \/ L /\ D

    "bcl" <bcl@sx.com.au> wrote in message
    Can anybody help
    I have connected me 6310i to my laptop using IR.
    try to connect, the phone displays the number for a couple of seconds and
    then comes up call1 with a network busy signal.
    the phone has been software upgraded and didn't make any difference.
    cant get any modem drivers off the nokia site.
    can anybody help
    thanks

Nokia Drivers