IS THIS WORTH IT ?

socialfox

Distinguished
Personally I would buy that for around 150-175 (euros?), then again money is tight for me. It is used after all, an overclock should not really be a factor when increasing prices since you could overclock it yourself. However if money is not too much of a factor then you should go for it. In addition, it does not state how long it was used for, if its been used for such a long time I would not say it is worth it. In essence, I do think its quite a good deal, the Phenom 1100t is very rare and if i recall correctly it used to go around for $200 dollars alone. Do you have a computer case that's big enough for that cooler, that sure is one monstrous looking cooler :lol:. You are probably buying one of the last few 1100t's on sale, hold it and love it.

:lol: The Ebay listing itself says that the 1100T is OC'd to 4.0Ghz too.

wr6133

Feb 10, 2012
lol I wonder who that belongs too................

Think your start price is a bit high for an Ebay auction (though a decent price overall) you may scare off the casual bidders that help drive the bids up/get bid fever.

socialfox

Distinguished
Probably belonged to some legendary starcraft tournament champion :lol:
To the OP, I think the bid might even reach around 300 dollars/euors/pounds

Edit: Fail :lol: , just realized it was the OP who was selling it!

Uther39

Distinguished

Yeah you got me, i was just wondering if i was asking a decent price.

wr6133

Feb 10, 2012
I bet you get a good bit more, I sell differently though I like the 24 hour low start auctions, you get a nice bidding frenzy at the end. I found I got pretty much the same prices for items as on longer ones.

Uther39

Distinguished

That my friend is a secret i shall soon reveal in the members builds section.