Is this a good $700 gaming/surfing web computer???

4 answers Last reply
More about good gaming surfing computer
  1. Is there any reason you want mATX? If you do that's fine - that all looks good.
  2. Very nice build, but I would do the i3-2120 for $4 more. You get a faster processor for virtually the same price.

Also save yourself $10 and grab the Gigabyte GA-H61MA-D3V motherboard. It gives you sata 3. And USB 3.0 and with a bios update will allow you to upgrade to an ivy bridge later and still have PCIe 3.0

Sorry posting from my phone so cannot provide adequate links ATM.
  3. g-unit1111 said:
    Is there any reason you want mATX? If you do that's fine - that all looks good.

are mid tower cases like coolermaster elite 430 better than this, its only $10 more, aand a h67 atx mobo its about $40 bucks more! are this upgrades worth the money?
  4. The case size is a personal thing. Some people use matx cases for the amount of space it saves, but generally most do a mid tower case. Look up the NZXT Gamma it the Coolermaster Elite 430. They are the same price as the ranger m at the moment if you want a mid tower case.

The H67 motherboard would give you better integrated graphics, but with a dedicated graphics card it is a moot point really. The gigabyte board I chose will do everything and has everything the H67 boards will have.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems Product