Closed Solved

Corsair tx650 or hx650

hi guys just build a new rig :bounce: :bounce: with asrockz77 extreme4+core i5 3570k+8gbram+have 2 hard disk and gigabyte gtx660+ nzxt beta evo cabinet. now i have decided for corsair tx650 psu (i think it will be enough with overclocking if no then please suggest the right wattage :pt1cable: :pt1cable: ) but the guy at store is offering me hx650 , the price difference is 15%
so first of all is my wattage is correct or should go for higher wattage( i will overlock cpu+gpu but dont sli). and is hx series worth 15% premium over tx series. thanks
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about corsair tx650 hx650
  1. Best answer
    Only you can determine that. The HX is modular, slightly more efficient, has one more SATA connector and two more PCIe connectors (which you probably won't use) - interesting to me though is that the TX will accept a wider input voltage range - your call really
  2. Best answer selected by pradeepkumarluhani.
  3. C12Friedman said:
    Only you can determine that. The HX is modular, slightly more efficient, has one more SATA connector and two more PCIe connectors (which you probably won't use) - interesting to me though is that the TX will accept a wider input voltage range - your call really

here in our house i have 230 volts of current.i think hx650 will have no problem. yet thanks buddy :) :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Corsair Components