Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Corsair tx650 or hx650

Last response: in Components
November 5, 2012 1:45:03 AM

hi guys just build a new rig :bounce:  :bounce:  with asrockz77 extreme4+core i5 3570k+8gbram+have 2 hard disk and gigabyte gtx660+ nzxt beta evo cabinet. now i have decided for corsair tx650 psu (i think it will be enough with overclocking if no then please suggest the right wattage :pt1cable:  :pt1cable:  ) but the guy at store is offering me hx650 , the price difference is 15%
so first of all is my wattage is correct or should go for higher wattage( i will overlock cpu+gpu but dont sli). and is hx series worth 15% premium over tx series. thanks

More about : corsair tx650 hx650

Best solution

a c 133 ) Power supply
November 5, 2012 2:39:13 AM

Only you can determine that. The HX is modular, slightly more efficient, has one more SATA connector and two more PCIe connectors (which you probably won't use) - interesting to me though is that the TX will accept a wider input voltage range - your call really
November 6, 2012 5:32:25 PM

Best answer selected by pradeepkumarluhani.
Score
November 6, 2012 5:35:12 PM

C12Friedman said:
Only you can determine that. The HX is modular, slightly more efficient, has one more SATA connector and two more PCIe connectors (which you probably won't use) - interesting to me though is that the TX will accept a wider input voltage range - your call really

here in our house i have 230 volts of current.i think hx650 will have no problem. yet thanks buddy :)  :) 
Score
!