Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltregeist

Honorable
Sep 18, 2012
Just wanted to know which one was better in the sense of comfort over long periods of use, mic quality, and sound quality. I know there is a $20 price difference but the reviews on both are good. I personally like the SB45 a little better because I'm a sucker for white, I mean I'm getting a 600T case in white that I swear is the most eye-gasmic thing I have ever seen :p

KOSS SB45: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826263010
Rosewill RHTS-8206: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826193069

Any thoughts? And sorry if this is in the wrong section, couldn't find a better one.

I'd go with the KOSS - it's got better build quality but fewer features.

If you want cheaper, I love Tek'N'Motion's cheapest headset - I can't tell a difference between them and low end Turtle Beaches. (The only cheap part in it is the volume transistor, which can be removed easily.)

Poltregeist

Honorable
Sep 18, 2012

Thanks! I was hoping that someone would say they were better. Like I said, I can't resist white. And I wasn't expecting the Rosewill's to be too good either, since they aren't primarily an audio company. Mostly cases, fans, and such.

BriboCN

Honorable
Aug 29, 2012
After using many different headsets of various qualities over many years I can pretty much promise you both headsets you linked offer poor return on investment and are a waste of money.

Poltregeist

Honorable
Sep 18, 2012

Well anything is an improvement, right now I'm using a $10 Logitech set that doesent actually fit over your head. It loops around the back of the head and rests on the tops of your ears. After an hour of wearing them, your comfort level is at 0.

Poltregeist

Honorable
Sep 18, 2012

I think I will go with those! They do look good feature wise. I passed over them at first because most Fatal1ty products are a bit overrated, but these look solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.