GTX 570 2560mb VS HD 7870

14 answers Last reply
More about 2560mb 7870
  1. 7870 all the way.
  2. 7870......
  3. 7870 although i would rather save my money till i could afford GTX590 or even GTX580 than buy either of those lol
  4. the GTX 570 1280mb costs 250€ but I guess I can pay 35 € extra for the HD 7870

The power consumption will pay off in the long run anyway :)
  5. Sure will good choice bud.
  6. dirtyferret said:
    they are in the same performance

No they are not.
  7. Ballpark: A park or stadium in which ball games are played that's what I actually understand.

Also, I might have seen "Same" & don't know exactly what "Same" means to you.
  8. errm ilysami, citing the urban dictionary

Ballpark
    (n) (1) A same general vicinity or idea as something else; an estimate of the scope and range of something.
    (vb) (2) To estimate or approximate.

(1) He's looking for a used car in the $5000 ballpark.

(2) I'd ballpark Derek Jeter's life earnings to be about $200 million.

btw 7870. Its faster, newer, more overclockable, and can compete with the 580.
  9. psirohi said:

Ballpark
    (n) (1) A same general vicinity or idea as something else; an estimate of the scope and range of something.
    (vb) (2) To estimate or approximate.

(1) He's looking for a used car in the $5000 ballpark.

(2) I'd ballpark Derek Jeter's life earnings to be about $200 million..

Thanks for the Eng lesson, I really appreciate it.
    Promise you to practice it with my foreigner friends.
  10. ct1615 said:
    :pfff:

looks like you need more lessons and some basic arithmetic as well. the chart above as the 570 and 7850 close to 10% percent of each other, that is the same ballpark.

As I explained above, that's what I knew about the ballpark. Are you trying to make a show?
  11. Why cant we just all get along!!!

Btw id rather get a 7870, thats what im getting and for the price 30 bucks more is worth it
  12. For some reason my old 570 would get more stuttering/input lag than my 680 in bf3 at settings with very high fps. It wasn't the difference in fps I was noticing... I think it was the 1.25gb vram that was causing it, I would go 7870 for the 2gb of vram.
  13. I'd go gtx570 msi but the 7870 is faster and new ^_^ but well in my local store they are the same price where the gtx570 msi is 40$ more expensive.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx HD Sapphire Geforce Graphics Product