Sign in with
Your question

Proplem at my loging screen

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 5, 2012 2:30:44 PM

hello evry body
realy iam so sad and wanna ur help
the prop is when i push my case power button i cannot see any thing at my monitor except the light of monitor flashing looks like at the standbay mode and this this happen during the period of the bios take of until the screen of the begning of the windows and after that the monitor woking good and evry thing goes well
this proplem coz that i cannot c the bios screen so i cannot set up any os coz icannot c the screen
i hope u help my to get of this and thnks alot for your kindfull
my pc

dell t7400
pro xeon 5430 2.66/12 dual
ram 12 ecc hynix
vga quadro fx4600 ( 768 m )
power dell 980 watt
monitor samsung sa950d 27 inch 3d

More about : proplem loging screen

a c 181 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
May 6, 2012 12:25:54 AM

Try hitting the delete key as soon as you turn on your rig and don't stop untill you see the bios screen. If you have the win 7 do the delete key. Good luck.
m
l
May 6, 2012 12:51:23 AM

thank for respond but i did that and there isnot any thing happen the the monitor at standby mode until the mouse arrow appear at the sscreen then i can c clearly

realy so much thanks for ur hepl but i wanna another way to get of this prop
m
l
a c 181 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
May 6, 2012 1:03:56 AM

Do you have integrated graphics? It is the onboard graphics. If you do hook up to it and start it up and go into bios and disable onboard graphics. But before you do that take your new GPU out.

onec you disable onboard graphics shut down reinstall your GPU and re boot then go in to safe mode. To do this hit the F8 key during boot. All this might not fix your problem but it is worth a try.
m
l
!