Sign in with
Your question

Liquid cooling all in ones for graphics cards.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 5, 2012 3:20:16 PM

I have a gtx 560ti twin frzr II and im looking to do some computer upgrades over this summer. One of them is i want to trade up my H80 for an H100. This will free up my back fan slot and i would like to put a 120mm fans and radiator to cool my vga. I am looking for options. I cant find many and i found this.

http://www.guru3d.com/news/arctic-cooling-accelero-hybr...

(sorry couldnt find the toms link)

And im interested in it for the right price and if it will give the numbers it says it will. Please post links on suggestions and other all in one vga options that i have.
a b U Graphics card
May 5, 2012 5:21:13 PM

I looked, I cant find any "universal" or one-size-fits-all options... this options seems to be a painfully custom (and EXPENSIVE!) way to go.

I myself am using the H100 and loving it ^^ (took me 15min to install and 0 issues with it to date)

Ima keep tabs on this post, and see if anyone has any good recommendations ^^
May 5, 2012 6:07:05 PM

Honestly for the price that it costs to get water cooling on a GPU you should just upgrade your GPU and actually make it worth while.

If you had a higher end card, than I would suggest getting it water cooled because it would actually make sense to possibly overclock the GPU by a small margin and still get great results.

Most water cooling systems can be anywhere between $100-$200 USD. Especially if you do it yourself, these DIY systems work a lot better than those universal ones.

I myself plan on doing some water cooling on my GPU, but I have a 5970 and hope to get something different in the future. But right now I have a heat sink and reservoir. I still need to get the GPU water block and a pump.

Again just saying if you have money for upgrades upgrade your GPU before you try to add watercooling on it. Not saying it's a bad card but in my own personal opinion why water cool something that isn't so high end and would give you fractional performance boost if any at all with water cooling.

Go for a 580 or a 590 or if you can afford it a 680. Then try to water cool that. Even though they run cooler than the 500 series.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
a b U Graphics card
May 9, 2012 3:08:49 PM

Sweet - thanks for the links... lots of info - it will take me a while to absorb it all ^^
a c 179 U Graphics card
May 10, 2012 2:56:43 AM

Glad to help and good luck.
!