Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Samsung Full HD Monitor - S22B370H HDMI Problem

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 5, 2012 6:57:00 PM

Hi,

Recently purchased Samsung Full HD Monitor - S22B370H

I had tried connecting HDMI ( PC) to HDMI ( Monitor) using HDMI Cable. I am using Nvidia Graphic Card - GT 240 (http://www.nvidia.in/object/product_geforce_gt_240_in.h...) which has option for connecting the HDMI Slot.

However I was not able to receive the HDMI Signal in my monitor instead only the VGA option is working right now.

I have connected the cables correctly.

Is there anything that needs to be changed.

Kindly help me out in sorting this issue.

Regards,
Sriram
India.
a c 143 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
May 5, 2012 7:51:14 PM

Yea the problem might be simple, when you're using the VGA cable. Try to get access to the main menu of the Samsung monitor, and select monitor input to be HDMI or DVI...whatever you wish. Then you'll find the monitor went black just pull out the VGA cable, insert the HDMI cable and restart PC.
Score
May 6, 2012 6:38:41 AM

Hi,

Already tried that but no luck still i am not able connect HDMI to HDMI.

any other possible solution. Pls help

Thanks.

Regards,
Sriram
India
Score
Related resources
a c 143 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
May 6, 2012 11:16:35 AM

Did you try using DVI?
Score
May 13, 2012 6:11:24 AM

Hi,

My Monitor has got 2 signals i.e VGA and HDMI and graphics card is VGA, HDMI and DVI.

I had already tried connecting HDMI TO HDMI but its of no use monitor is going blank.

I had ordered for DVI to HDMI adaptor for connecting graphics card DVI slot to HDMI slot in Monitor.

Hope it works

Note : Samsung technical person has personally come and checked and informed that there are no issues in Monitor.

Regards,
Sriram
India.
Score
June 30, 2012 3:42:02 AM

Hi,

In the BIOS u have to change/enable the D-SUB/HDMI option under advanced settings. Usually D-SUB/DVI option will be enabled by default. Try this.

Regards,
Alphin
India
Score
January 8, 2013 12:48:08 PM

sriramjaya said:
Hi,

Recently purchased Samsung Full HD Monitor - S22B370H

I had tried connecting HDMI ( PC) to HDMI ( Monitor) using HDMI Cable. I am using Nvidia Graphic Card - GT 240 (http://www.nvidia.in/object/product_geforce_gt_240_in.h...) which has option for connecting the HDMI Slot.

However I was not able to receive the HDMI Signal in my monitor instead only the VGA option is working right now.

I have connected the cables correctly.

Is there anything that needs to be changed.

Kindly help me out in sorting this issue.

Regards,
Sriram
India.

There is a button, a rectangle with arrow in sides, in the front panel. That changes the input. press it.
Score
!