jacklance

Honorable
May 5, 2012
i have a laptop with a radeon hd4570 graphic card installed on it and i keep facing a computer freezing problem
i saw that its a comman problem regerding computer with windows 7 and overall ..
i dont know what to do but its realy starting to drive me crazy .
i have the latest driver installed but the problem still remain as it is ...

it happens at diffrent times the entire computer stop responding the mouse isnt moving i cant use the "CTRL ALT DELETE " soulotion and it makes a scramble sound or just the sound of something i listen to but in realy slow motion
... it can be simply by talking on skype or while in game (Starcraft 2 in my case ) ..
sometimes after a few minutes the computer unfreezes and it states that the graphic card has done an emergnecy recovery ..

ive added a picture of the error :
http://postimage.org/image/nam4008wr/
its in hebrew but it states that the grpahic card had to restore itself
and help would be gladly appreciated

jacklance

Honorable
May 5, 2012
it happens at diffrent times the entire computer stop responding the mouse isnt moving i cant use the "CTRL ALT DELETE " soulotion and it makes a scramble sound or just the sound of something i listen to but in realy slow motion
... it can be simply by talking on skype or while in game (Starcraft 2 in my case ) ..
sometimes after a few minutes the computer unfreezes and it states that the graphic card has done an emergnecy recovery ..