Fan Placement

xaos24

Honorable
Sep 23, 2012
Hey guys

Is it ok to go with one fan at the moment? My case only has one fan grill at the back of the case, my front has nothing and the sides has two in it. Though I'm not sure I could place a fan on the side which I don't seem it looked like a fan grill. My PSU is also taking part of the outtake of air.

At this moment I have no fan installed, but checking the temps, seems nothing is to be worried about, I guess. =)

CPU
Min: 40 C
Max: 70 C+ / 80 C (which is likely very rare, occured only once)

GPU (Used MSI Afterburner w/ enabled user fan control):
Min:41 C
Max: 70 C

Played FIFA 13, NBA 2k13, BF3, Ghost recon Future Soldier, etc.

mace200200

Honorable
My one friend, who's really weird, has always just used one single exhaust fan in the back and likes to leave his case open. He refuses to monitor any of his temps ever so I'm not even sure how well it works out for him. At least he spends lot's of money on good GPU coolers and CPU coolers so I'm sure both you guys will be fine with one fan.

xaos24

Honorable
Sep 23, 2012

Its a Qube case. dunno if what model exactly.

Edit: Planning on buying a case, but that wont be this year though.

xaos24

Honorable
Sep 23, 2012
yep, I've already checked the front part, but found no grills for the fans. The side panel also is what I'm considering with for the intake. But I dunno if I can't mount it there because it doesn't look like I can put a fan in it. But anyways, I can always try to improvise the case though so I can mount it in.