Possible HTPC build (around $350 - $400)

g-unit1111

Titan
Approximate Purchase Date: Within a couple of months

Budget Range: (e.g.: 600-800) Before / After Rebates: Around $400 mark

System Usage from Most to Least Important: HTPC functionality - watching internet video, HBO Go, streaming applications, things of that nature, Blu Ray, etc.

Parts Not Required: (e.g.: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS): keyboard, monitor (using Mitsubishi 55" HDTV), mouse, BD-R Burner (Pioneer BD-R 203), power supply (Corsair CX430), GPU (possibly reusing Sapphire HD5460 or EVGA GTX 550TI - have either one, depends on the case ultimately being used)

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: Newegg, Amazon, doesn't matter really

Country: (e.g.: India): USA, Southern California (close to Newegg HQ)

Parts Preferences: by brand or type: No crap (Ultra, Apevia, Xion, Raidmax, etc.), see below

Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: No

Monitor Resolution: 1920 x 1200

Additional Comments: see below

My first attempt at building an HTPC using all spare parts resulted in a case that was way too big for the shelf and stuck out of the cabinets. I'd like to try mATX on this build and considering that this PC isn't going to be used for a lot other than web streaming, iTunes, music, things that don't require a lot of power (no games), I'm thinking of building around the AMD FM1 to save money or the Pentium G630. I have a bunch of components I could definitely reuse - the power supply is going to be a Corsair CX430 and I need it to fit in a case that is somewhat small but big enough that it can house motherboard, CPU, RAM, etc. Since the case needs to be somewhat tight there will be no overclocking on this machine and it needs to look good in a home theater cabinet.

g-unit1111

Titan

Well that's what I am thinking but is there any info about them I can read about?

What I really need help with is the case - I need one that looks good on a component shelf but can also house my PSU properly, is that really hard to find or not?

This was my suggestion for someone who needed digital media + 3D Blu Ray in a very small package urgently :p Perhaps could be helpful to ya ^^
U1-2.jpg