Can't download AVI movie clips from digital camera

Camera: Canon Powershot a200
Software: Zoombrowser 2.2
OS: win98se

When I try to download movie clip, I get the following error message:

Failed to copy file. Possible causes are:
the camera is not connected properly; the battery level is too low; the
source file is missing or read only; the target folder is missing or
read only; the target file exists and is read only

There is no image showing, just image number, date and time.

Any help would be grealty appreciated, thanks in advance.
KG
2 answers Last reply
More about download movie clips digital camera

    Is this the version of Zoombrowser that came with this Canon A200? If
    I'm not mistaken, the version of Zoombrowser I am using for the Canon
    cameras we have that shoot video is version 5. Or as the other fellow
    said, maybe it's a problem with your antique version of Windows.

    Bye.

    On 5 Aug 2005 04:08:36 -0700, in rec.photo.digital "KG"
    <kgsav@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Camera: Canon Powershot a200
    >Software: Zoombrowser 2.2
    >OS: win98se
    >
    >When I try to download movie clip, I get the following error message:
    >
    >Failed to copy file. Possible causes are:
    >the camera is not connected properly; the battery level is too low; the
    >source file is missing or read only; the target folder is missing or
    >read only; the target file exists and is read only
    >
    >There is no image showing, just image number, date and time.
    >
    >Any help would be grealty appreciated, thanks in advance.

    SE might be an issue with just having the camera mount as a removable
    drive in My Computer. See if it's there and you can just copy the
    files off the card. Other than that the easiest thing is to get an
    inexpensive card reader which will mount the card as a removable drive
    and forget about using ZB to transfer.

    See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at
    http://EdwardGRuf.com

Download Movies Cameras