Closed

whats in the chest that gets dropped in the gurubashi arena?

hi, i was wondering what sort of things are inside the chest that gets
dropped in the arena?
12 answers Last reply
More about whats chest dropped gurubashi arena

    User Al wrote:
    > hi, i was wondering what sort of things are inside the chest that gets
    > dropped in the arena?

    I have the same question.

    > hi, i was wondering what sort of things are inside the chest that gets
    > dropped in the arena?

    I got some info from local WoW forum: 2 green items - lvl 40-50 (like
    all Stranglethorn Vale). So ... weak :(

    In article <d5n64o$ilb$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl>, Mroczny Baranek
    <mroczny@baranek.No_sPaM.eu.org> wrote:

    > User Al wrote:
    > > hi, i was wondering what sort of things are inside the chest that gets
    > > dropped in the arena?
    >
    > I have the same question.

    Me too :) Anyone else?

    I was more interested in whether the drop is always the same, or if
    it's a random thing... do you run the risk of being disappointed,
    rather than knowing what you're aiming for?

    ___
    Neil
    AKA HighVis

    "Mroczny Baranek" <mroczny@baranek.No_sPaM.eu.org> wrote in message
    >> hi, i was wondering what sort of things are inside the chest that gets
    >> dropped in the arena?
    >
    > I got some info from local WoW forum: 2 green items - lvl 40-50 (like all
    > Stranglethorn Vale). So ... weak :(

    I overheard one guy saying the prize was some midrange alchemy recipe,
    after he got the chest. Underwhelming, to say the least.
    -Marshall

    In article <090520051307259093%neil@designumbrella.com>,
    Neil Jones <neil@designumbrella.com> wrote:

    > > I have the same question.
    >
    > Me too :) Anyone else?

    Me, too ;)

    > I was more interested in whether the drop is always the same, or if
    > it's a random thing... do you run the risk of being disappointed,
    > rather than knowing what you're aiming for?

    "...So do you run the risk of being disappointed, or is it guaranteed?"
    <G>

    --
    Nabuu, Tauren druid on Dethecus.
    Also (rarely):

    i got 47 copper and a bolt of linen cloth. i was a bit disapointed to tell
    the truth.

    Al wrote:
    > hi, i was wondering what sort of things are inside the chest that gets
    > dropped in the arena?

    I've commented in the game that people would still fight like crazy
    every three hours even if the only prize was a "I fought in Gurubashi
    Arena and all I got was this stupid T-shirt" T-shirt. In fact, they'd
    probably fight even *more* vigorously.

    --
    <URL:http://www.pobox.com/~ylee/> PERTH ----> *
    Cpu(s): 2.7% us, 1.1% sy, 0.3% ni, 93.7% id, 1.9% wa, 0.2% hi, 0.0% si

    I was lucky enough to get the Arena Chest yesterday and the only thing
    that was any good was the "Arena Master" Trinket which gives +5 Stamina
    :P
    I am gonna hold onto it just to prove that I got the chest :)
  9. Quote:

    I was lucky enough to get the Arena Chest yesterday and the only thing
    that was any good was the "Arena Master" Trinket which gives +5 Stamina
    :P
    I am gonna hold onto it just to prove that I got the chest :)

    The "Arena Master" you are talking about is a quest item. You gain twelve of them and turn them into....some one sorry I don't know who, but then you receive a better trinket. With a certain amount of dodge when equipped and with use you have a shield that absorbs a certain amount of dmg.
  10. Oh look another useless thread brought back from the dead...
  11. here you go, easy as that ^^

    http://www.wowwiki.com/Gurubashi_Arena

Warcraft Games Video Games