Level 40 +

I just hit level 41 and it seems I've been in STV for the longest time. I
got a big chunk of their quests finished but I wanna try some new lands. Any
ideas on where I should head? And what about some instances also? I haven't
done any since about level 36 with Gnomer & Stockades.
Thanx
4 answers Last reply
More about level

    41 is just about the time you want to be smacking around Archivist Doan and
    Herod in the Scarlet Monastery instance in Trisfal Glades. Also take a
    visit to the Arathi Highlands, plenty of quests for you there too.

    Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, ever heard of a place called Tanaris? Maybe a
    bit too high for you now, but in a few levels, who knows.

    In article <d5oiv6$d2v$1@domitilla.aioe.org>, "u" <u@mail.com> wrote:

    > 41 is just about the time you want to be smacking around Archivist Doan and
    > Herod in the Scarlet Monastery instance in Trisfal Glades. Also take a
    > visit to the Arathi Highlands, plenty of quests for you there too.

    Hrm, havent been there in a while - looks like I need to take a run
    over...

    > Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, ever heard of a place called Tanaris? Maybe a
    > bit too high for you now, but in a few levels, who knows.

    Definitely a little high - I played in that sandbox yesterday as a 41
    Rogue, and got spanked, hard.

    ICB & BBT's <mvikes93@yahoo.com> stared blankly into space for a
    short while before writing:
    > I just hit level 41 and it seems I've been in STV for the longest
    > time. I got a big chunk of their quests finished but I wanna try
    > some new lands. Any ideas on where I should head? And what about
    > some instances also? I haven't done any since about level 36 with
    > Gnomer & Stockades. Thanx

    What Xanex said plus the Uldaman instance in the Badlands. In fact there
    are a bunch of quests in the Badlands for late 30s/early 40s. You can
    also do the Desolace quests which include the Maraudon instance.

    The Badlands are off Loch Modan, but the way to Desolace is a little
    more complex. If you want directions, let me know.

    --
    Doc
    Save the Earth, it's the only planet with beer...

    On Tue, 10 May 2005 09:58:31 +1000, Doc wrote:

    > What Xanex said plus the Uldaman instance in the Badlands. In fact there
    > are a bunch of quests in the Badlands for late 30s/early 40s. You can
    > also do the Desolace quests which include the Maraudon instance.

    Hmm, both Uldaman and Maraudon seem a bit high for a level 41 rogue. A
    priest could try Uldaman, in a good group, but not a rogue. I'd wait til 45
    at least. Maraudon is for 50'ish. Feralas (Feathermoon) might be worth a
    visit. The Hinterland should also offer some quests, but I don't recall if
    they were for low or high 40s. Been a while. The instance of choice is
    definitely the SM. Should be fun for a rogue, too ... mostly humanoids
    there.

    M.

Warcraft Games Video Games