Level 40 +

I just hit level 41 and it seems I've been in STV for the longest time. I
got a big chunk of their quests finished but I wanna try some new lands. Any
ideas on where I should head? And what about some instances also? I haven't
done any since about level 36 with Gnomer & Stockades.
Thanx

41 is just about the time you want to be smacking around Archivist Doan and
Herod in the Scarlet Monastery instance in Trisfal Glades. Also take a
visit to the Arathi Highlands, plenty of quests for you there too.

Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, ever heard of a place called Tanaris? Maybe a
bit too high for you now, but in a few levels, who knows.

In article <d5oiv6$d2v$1@domitilla.aioe.org>, "u" <u@mail.com> wrote:

> 41 is just about the time you want to be smacking around Archivist Doan and
> Herod in the Scarlet Monastery instance in Trisfal Glades. Also take a
> visit to the Arathi Highlands, plenty of quests for you there too.

Hrm, havent been there in a while - looks like I need to take a run
over...

> Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, ever heard of a place called Tanaris? Maybe a
> bit too high for you now, but in a few levels, who knows.

Definitely a little high - I played in that sandbox yesterday as a 41
Rogue, and got spanked, hard.

Doc

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

ICB & BBT's <mvikes93@yahoo.com> stared blankly into space for a
short while before writing:
> I just hit level 41 and it seems I've been in STV for the longest
> time. I got a big chunk of their quests finished but I wanna try
> some new lands. Any ideas on where I should head? And what about
> some instances also? I haven't done any since about level 36 with
> Gnomer & Stockades. Thanx

What Xanex said plus the Uldaman instance in the Badlands. In fact there
are a bunch of quests in the Badlands for late 30s/early 40s. You can
also do the Desolace quests which include the Maraudon instance.

The Badlands are off Loch Modan, but the way to Desolace is a little
more complex. If you want directions, let me know.

--
Doc
Save the Earth, it's the only planet with beer...

On Tue, 10 May 2005 09:58:31 +1000, Doc wrote:

> What Xanex said plus the Uldaman instance in the Badlands. In fact there
> are a bunch of quests in the Badlands for late 30s/early 40s. You can
> also do the Desolace quests which include the Maraudon instance.

Hmm, both Uldaman and Maraudon seem a bit high for a level 41 rogue. A
priest could try Uldaman, in a good group, but not a rogue. I'd wait til 45
at least. Maraudon is for 50'ish. Feralas (Feathermoon) might be worth a
visit. The Hinterland should also offer some quests, but I don't recall if
they were for low or high 40s. Been a while. The instance of choice is
definitely the SM. Should be fun for a rogue, too ... mostly humanoids
there.

M.