Where is a good place to lvl up for a lvl 32 alliance druid?
Possibly a place with less horde if there is such a place for lvl 32+
(since now I've been to Ashenvale, Duskwoood, Wetlands and istances
Gnomergan, BFD and Stockades)

"Night Elf" <email@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Where is a good place to lvl up for a lvl 32 alliance druid?
> Possibly a place with less horde if there is such a place for lvl 32+
> (since now I've been to Ashenvale, Duskwoood, Wetlands and istances
> Gnomergan, BFD and Stockades)

Stranglethorn Vale. You need to do a glory run from Duskwood down to Booty
Bay (right in the south), get the quest to find the expedition (which is
back in the north, its at the north end of the river) and then when you hand
that in you get the quests for STV around your level.

Although, there aren't less horde - more if anything, I take it you chose
PvP and are now regretting it?

Night Elf a écrit :
> Where is a good place to lvl up for a lvl 32 alliance druid?
> Possibly a place with less horde if there is such a place for lvl 32+
> (since now I've been to Ashenvale, Duskwoood, Wetlands and istances
> Gnomergan, BFD and Stockades)

Alas, I'm sorry to say that now that you've finished Duskwood, Wetlands
and Redridge Mountains, you'll meet Horde everywhere. These three are
the only contested areas that were designed to be used by only one
faction (no Horde quests there - apart from a couple quest givers who,
when they're alive, send you to Desolace and Swamp of Sorrows).

It's fun to go there as Horde, kill orcs and undeads, and sell the loot
to dwarven and human vendors...

....or it's not. These places look fantastic. A shame we can't enjoy
them.

If you were annoyed by the Horde in Duskwood or Wetlands, please,
please consider a server switch. But if you were annoyed by the Horde
in Ashenvale only, then stick to your server, and get some relief:
Desolace is your best, peaceful bet, then you have Thousand Needles (in
particular the Shimmering Flats area), Arathi Highlands (not much
action there), and, if you're in the mood for heavy PVP/questing, give
Hillsbrad/Alterac/Stranglethorn Vale a try.

You can find those areas there:
http://www.worldofwar.net/cartography/

* "Night Elf" <email@hotmail.com> wrote:

| Where is a good place to lvl up for a lvl 32 alliance druid?
| Possibly a place with less horde if there is such a place for lvl 32+
| (since now I've been to Ashenvale, Duskwoood, Wetlands and istances
| Gnomergan, BFD and Stockades)

Arathi Highlands, Alterac Mountains, Desolace.

--
Lars Haugseth

Nabuu a écrit :
> In article <slrnd81g9v.5pf.ylee@pobox.com>,
> Yeechang Lee <ylee@pobox.com> wrote:
>
> > Speaking of Swamp of Sorrows, that is a contested territory where
the
> > balance leans toward the Horde. There is exactly one Alliance quest
> > giver I know of, plus an Alliance escort quest; a cross-faction
quest
> > giver; a high-level instance; and a random drop-triggered Alliance
> > quest. The Horde, on the other hand, has a full-fledged town,
complete
> > with flight paths.
> >
> > What other zones are like this?
>
> Wetlands, and several others.
>
> Except there aren't even any X-faction or token horde quests, there.

> Seems SoS is an anomaly in that system, and most of them seem to lean

> heavily toward alliance.
>
> Actually, isn't the Arathi Highlands (Hammerfall) like that for
Horde?
> And Feralas. I know I've seen others -- in my 30s, I used to keep a
> list, but I've since lost it.

I just did that study.

wow.Allakhazam.com just gave me some data, and Excel did the rest.
About 2500 quests, each assigned to a category, 1123 Alliance, 492
Neutral, 891 Horde... I don't know if all the quests are there, so I
won't give numbers.

(*) First problem: Alterac. Quests in Alterac are labelled Hillsbrad
for Horde and Alterac for Alliance... (but everybody knows they are
basically one and the same very contested territory)

Contested territories that are supposed to be controlled by Alliance
(more than 60% of the quests are Alliance-only)
_Alterac Mountains(see *)
_Ashenvale
_Duskwood
_Feathermoon Stronghold
_Redridge Mountains

Contested territories that are supposed to be controlled by Horde (more
than 60% of the quests are Horde-only)
_Hillsbrad Foothills(see *)

Constested territories that are supposed to be controlled by neutral
factions (more than 60% of the quests are alliance+horde)
_Blasted Lands
_Eastern Plaguelands
_Moonglade
_Searing Gorge
_Silithus
_Tanaris
_Un'Goro Crater

Contested territories in which the Alliance is supposed to be
minoritary (less than 15% of the quests are alliance-only)
_Azshara
_Thousand Needles

Contested territories in which the Horde is supposed to be minoritary
(less than 15% of the quests are horde-only)
_Alterac Mountains(* - doesn't count)
_Burning Steppes
_Duskwood
_Feathermoon Stronghold
_Redridge Mountains
_Winterspring

"Lars Haugseth" <njus@larshaugseth.com> wrote in message
> * "Night Elf" <email@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Where is a good place to lvl up for a lvl 32 alliance druid?
>> Possibly a place with less horde if there is such a place for lvl 32+
>> (since now I've been to Ashenvale, Duskwoood, Wetlands and istances
>> Gnomergan, BFD and Stockades)
>
> Arathi Highlands, Alterac Mountains, Desolace.

Bloodhoof Server :)

We need more Horde.

--
Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

> Although, there aren't less horde - more if anything, I take it you chose
> PvP and are now regretting it?

Well Pvp is nice when yoou have a 1vs1 on same or close levels or in raids
but not when u get jumped constantly by grpups of 3+ while questing

Does anyone like getting killed by high lvl groups (when questing alone)?

>> Although, there aren't less horde - more if anything, I take it you chose
>> PvP and are now regretting it?
>>

> Well Pvp is nice when yoou have a 1vs1 on same or close levels or in raids

Which are all things that PvE have.

> but not when u get jumped constantly by grpups of 3+ while questing

Which is what PvE doesn't have.

> Does anyone like getting killed by high lvl groups (when questing alone)?

Never happened to me as I play on PvE only. All the benefits without any of
the grief :)

If I want to fight a Horde I can challenge them or head into the Arena, or
walk into a horde city or join a raid group etc.

Babe Bridou wrote:
> Alas, I'm sorry to say that now that you've finished Duskwood,
> Wetlands and Redridge Mountains, you'll meet Horde everywhere. These
> three are the only contested areas that were designed to be used by
> only one faction (no Horde quests there - apart from a couple quest
> givers who, when they're alive, send you to Desolace and Swamp of
> Sorrows).

Speaking of Swamp of Sorrows, that is a contested territory where the
balance leans toward the Horde. There is exactly one Alliance quest
giver I know of, plus an Alliance escort quest; a cross-faction quest
giver; a high-level instance; and a random drop-triggered Alliance
quest. The Horde, on the other hand, has a full-fledged town, complete
with flight paths.

What other zones are like this?

--
<URL:http://www.pobox.com/~ylee/> PERTH ----> *
Cpu(s): 3.1% us, 1.2% sy, 0.3% ni, 93.2% id, 2.0% wa, 0.2% hi, 0.0% si

In article <slrnd81g9v.5pf.ylee@pobox.com>,
Yeechang Lee <ylee@pobox.com> wrote:

> Speaking of Swamp of Sorrows, that is a contested territory where the
> balance leans toward the Horde. There is exactly one Alliance quest
> giver I know of, plus an Alliance escort quest; a cross-faction quest
> giver; a high-level instance; and a random drop-triggered Alliance
> quest. The Horde, on the other hand, has a full-fledged town, complete
> with flight paths.
>
> What other zones are like this?

Wetlands, and several others.

Except there aren't even any X-faction or token horde quests, there.
Seems SoS is an anomaly in that system, and most of them seem to lean
heavily toward alliance.

Actually, isn't the Arathi Highlands (Hammerfall) like that for Horde?
And Feralas. I know I've seen others -- in my 30s, I used to keep a
list, but I've since lost it.

--
Nabuu, Tauren druid on Dethecus.
Also (rarely):