Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.connectivity (More info?)

Hi,

I have an BT (ADSL 2Mbit) and NTL (cable 1Mbit) and would like to be able
connect them both to my local LAN and be able to combine them so my local
LAN will have 3MBits.

for example: when I download a file I'm using the full 3mb band width of
both ISP's.

Now I don't know if this is posible but if anyone can help that would be
great.

Thanks

Mick

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.connectivity (More info?)

> I have an BT (ADSL 2Mbit) and NTL (cable 1Mbit) and would like to be able
> connect them both to my local LAN and be able to combine them so my local
> LAN will have 3MBits.
>
> for example: when I download a file I'm using the full 3mb band width of
> both ISP's.
>
> Now I don't know if this is posible but if anyone can help that would be
> great.

look at bonding - but if they are different ISP's it might not work