The warriors Intimidating shout I originally thought was a defense skill to
use in a crunch. I realize that's its an auto pull mechanism now. When
you are attacking a creep and another creep joins in just blast off an
intimidating shout. The creep your attacking stays to get pummeled and his
buddy flees for 10 seconds. If you can't finish him off before the 10
seconds is up don't worry because his buddy has found 2 more buddies to
bring back with him. That's what I call a 3 for one. Its an easy way to
quickly get a large mob together. Saves a lot of time, no more wasting time
with pulling. Its like a big magnet or net that can get a whole clan
surrounding you all at once, then just wipe them out and of to the next
quest....pure brilliance.

feides

"feides" <nothing@nothing.com> wrote in message

> The warriors Intimidating shout I originally thought was a defense skill
> use in a crunch. I realize that's its an auto pull mechanism now. When
> you are attacking a creep and another creep joins in just blast off an
> intimidating shout. The creep your attacking stays to get pummeled and
his
> buddy flees for 10 seconds. If you can't finish him off before the 10
> seconds is up don't worry because his buddy has found 2 more buddies to
> bring back with him. That's what I call a 3 for one. Its an easy way to
> quickly get a large mob together. Saves a lot of time, no more wasting
time
> with pulling. Its like a big magnet or net that can get a whole clan
> surrounding you all at once, then just wipe them out and of to the next
> quest....pure brilliance.

Assuming you want multiple targets at the level involved... hehe.

As for gathering multiple enemies together for a beat-down session, why not
do like I do and just go "tag" a few guys, get em all segregated from anyone
else, and start whaling away?

it did fly over my head too, I think it's a good thing to do, was
thinking on trying it tonight actually

Everett Hickey wrote:
> > The warriors Intimidating shout I originally thought was a defense
> > skill to use in a crunch. I realize that's its an auto pull
> > mechanism now.

[...]

> > Its like a big magnet or net that can get a whole clan surrounding
> > you all at once, then just wipe them out and of to the next
> > quest....pure brilliance.
>
> Assuming you want multiple targets at the level involved... hehe.
>
> As for gathering multiple enemies together for a beat-down session,
> why not do like I do and just go "tag" a few guys, get em all
> segregated from anyone else, and start whaling away?

That clearly flew right over your head; Feides was being sarcastic.

--
<URL:http://www.pobox.com/~ylee/> PERTH ----> *
Cpu(s): 2.7% us, 1.1% sy, 0.3% ni, 93.6% id, 2.0% wa, 0.2% hi, 0.0% si

"feides" <nothing@nothing.com> wrote in message

> The warriors Intimidating shout I originally thought was a defense skill
> use in a crunch. I realize that's its an auto pull mechanism now. When
> you are attacking a creep and another creep joins in just blast off an
> intimidating shout. The creep your attacking stays to get pummeled and
his
> buddy flees for 10 seconds. If you can't finish him off before the 10
> seconds is up don't worry because his buddy has found 2 more buddies to
> bring back with him. That's what I call a 3 for one. Its an easy way to
> quickly get a large mob together. Saves a lot of time, no more wasting
time
> with pulling. Its like a big magnet or net that can get a whole clan
> surrounding you all at once, then just wipe them out and of to the next
> quest....pure brilliance.
>
> feides

It's really useful if you are getting gangbanged in pvp. I was fighting 3
alliance vs me (do alliance fight any other way?) and was getting close to
death. I hit intim shout and then piercing howl to slow them down and ran
like hell. Got into tauren mill and hid in a house.... where sadly a
stealthed rogue ganked me while i had around 500hp left.

McDLT ytrede sig i <O1age.17115$mx4.10793@fe02.news.easynews.com> med
dette:

>"feides" <nothing@nothing.com> wrote in message
>>
>> The warriors Intimidating shout I originally thought was a defense skill
>> use in a crunch. I realize that's its an auto pull mechanism now. When
>> you are attacking a creep and another creep joins in just blast off an
>> intimidating shout. The creep your attacking stays to get pummeled and
>his
>> buddy flees for 10 seconds. If you can't finish him off before the 10
>> seconds is up don't worry because his buddy has found 2 more buddies to
>> bring back with him. That's what I call a 3 for one. Its an easy way to
>> quickly get a large mob together. Saves a lot of time, no more wasting
>time
>> with pulling. Its like a big magnet or net that can get a whole clan
>> surrounding you all at once, then just wipe them out and of to the next
>> quest....pure brilliance.
>>
>> feides
>>

>It's really useful if you are getting gangbanged in pvp. I was fighting 3
>alliance vs me (do alliance fight any other way?) and was getting close to
>death. I hit intim shout and then piercing howl to slow them down and ran
>like hell. Got into tauren mill and hid in a house.... where sadly a
>stealthed rogue ganked me while i had around 500hp left.

Yeah, alliance do fight 1vs1 too, but that usually means they are at
least 10 lvl higher!

- have to say I was nicely surprised tonight, while fighting a lvl 36
and a lvl 37 human in Dustwallow Marsh next to North Point Tower, a lvl
45 pally stopped and looked.

I'm lvl 35 shaman, and expected to get ganked, so I just kept fighting
the humans, so I at least had a chance to get the xp from killing one or
maybe both.

When done, the pally waved and bowed, then moved on.

Guess he thought I was brave fighting 2 mobs above my lvl, and didn't
want to take advantage of it :)
--
Allan Stig Kiilerich Frederiksen
"When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he

>Yeah, alliance do fight 1vs1 too, but that usually means they are at
>least 10 lvl higher!
>
>- have to say I was nicely surprised tonight, while fighting a lvl 36
>and a lvl 37 human in Dustwallow Marsh next to North Point Tower, a lvl
>45 pally stopped and looked.
>
>I'm lvl 35 shaman, and expected to get ganked, so I just kept fighting
>the humans, so I at least had a chance to get the xp from killing one or
>maybe both.
>
>When done, the pally waved and bowed, then moved on.
>
>Guess he thought I was brave fighting 2 mobs above my lvl, and didn't
>want to take advantage of it :)

When i was riding on my mount on the thousand needles lifts, i came
about a Paladdin 10 levels lower then me. He see's me then lays down
on the floor motionless. I ride up to him, and still no movement. So i
just carried on my merry way.

It was quite funny. The only explanation I can think of is that he
thought i would kill him, and just get it over with. But i dont like
killing grey enemies :)

Why cant all you filthy Alliance just lay down for me!

--
Gamertag: unclechibi
http://unclechibi.blogspot.com

"feides" <nothing@nothing.com> wrote in message

> The warriors Intimidating shout I originally thought was a defense skill
> use in a crunch. I realize that's its an auto pull mechanism now. When
> you are attacking a creep and another creep joins in just blast off an
> intimidating shout. The creep your attacking stays to get pummeled and
his
> buddy flees for 10 seconds. If you can't finish him off before the 10
> seconds is up don't worry because his buddy has found 2 more buddies to
> bring back with him. That's what I call a 3 for one. Its an easy way to
> quickly get a large mob together. Saves a lot of time, no more wasting
time
> with pulling. Its like a big magnet or net that can get a whole clan
> surrounding you all at once, then just wipe them out and of to the next
> quest....pure brilliance.
>
> feides

Yes. Now imagine that this is your only defensive skill, and you will
understand why the Warlock's Fear is so overpowered that it needs to be
nerfed in every patch.

Doc

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

feides <nothing@nothing.com> stared blankly into space for a short
while before writing:
> The warriors Intimidating shout I originally thought was a defense
> skill to use in a crunch. I realize that's its an auto pull
> mechanism now. When you are attacking a creep and another creep
> joins in just blast off an intimidating shout. The creep your
> attacking stays to get pummeled and his buddy flees for 10 seconds.
> If you can't finish him off before the 10 seconds is up don't worry
> because his buddy has found 2 more buddies to bring back with him.
> That's what I call a 3 for one. Its an easy way to quickly get a
> large mob together. Saves a lot of time, no more wasting time with
> pulling. Its like a big magnet or net that can get a whole clan
> surrounding you all at once, then just wipe them out and of to the
> next quest....pure brilliance.
> feides

I use it quite a bit, and I don't recall that ever actually happening.

--
Doc
Save the Earth, it's the only planet with beer...

Trooper

Distinguished
May 3, 2002

ASKF loved her ferret enough to say...

> Yeah, alliance do fight 1vs1 too, but that usually means they are at
> least 10 lvl higher!
>
> - have to say I was nicely surprised tonight, while fighting a lvl 36
> and a lvl 37 human in Dustwallow Marsh next to North Point Tower, a lvl
> 45 pally stopped and looked.
>
> I'm lvl 35 shaman, and expected to get ganked, so I just kept fighting
> the humans, so I at least had a chance to get the xp from killing one or
> maybe both.
>
> When done, the pally waved and bowed, then moved on.
>
> Guess he thought I was brave fighting 2 mobs above my lvl, and didn't
> want to take advantage of it :)

I got passed by not one, but two mounted L?? Alliance in the badlands
yesterday night. I was sure something was up with the server and was
getting a bit scared, however 5 minutes later i was back to getting
ganked by grouped L?? alliance as i was trying to turn in and accept a
quest at the goblin camp.

They call us savages.

--
Trooper
usenet@trooperlooper.co.uk.invalid (remove the obvious)

"Trooper" <news@trooperlooper.co.uk> wrote in message
> ASKF loved her ferret enough to say...

> I got passed by not one, but two mounted L?? Alliance in the badlands
> yesterday night. I was sure something was up with the server and was
> getting a bit scared, however 5 minutes later i was back to getting
> ganked by grouped L?? alliance as i was trying to turn in and accept a
> quest at the goblin camp.
>
> They call us savages.

Typical horde. They kill in combat, and it's rightous. They get killed in
combat, they consider it savage.

Everett Hickey a écrit :
> "Alastair Foster" <uncleSPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMchibi@btinternet.com>
wrote in
> message news:g994815oegn0vh34gc5isdb328p8vtm1ir@4ax.com...
>
> > There server me and Trooper play on has an A:H ratio of 2.1:1
> >
> > Its VERY hard for horde to go anywhere without being gang ganked.
>
> Then quit complaining and get with the program... switch to the
winning
> side, and pull for the team! Until then, you're just a horde animal.

True heroes are Horde. Less comrades, less quests, less rewards, less
defenses, less tanks, less economy. They fight for survival. They fight
for their people, they fight to save their world.

Animals, Horde? What about the bunch of brainless easy-living sheeps
that calls itself "Alliance"?

"Babe Bridou" <babebridou@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Everett Hickey a écrit :
>> Then quit complaining and get with the program... switch to the
>winning
>> side, and pull for the team! Until then, you're just a horde animal.
>
>True heroes are Horde. Less comrades, less quests, less rewards, less
>defenses, less tanks, less economy. They fight for survival. They fight
>for their people, they fight to save their world.
>
>Animals, Horde? What about the bunch of brainless easy-living sheeps
>that calls itself "Alliance"?

We've only achieved the state of being brainless easy-living sheep through
hard work, diligence, control over our world and environment, the
eradication of most nearby threats, and the wisdom to know when it's proper
to go to war with ourselves just to keep on our toes. Only civilized beings
can exist as sheep, whereas horde animals must continue their fight for
survival because they do not have the organization and persistance to turn
their continent into an easy-living paradise, as we have.

Somehow that didn't come out quite right, I'm not sure what I don't like
about it... but it's all true, I assure you.

Kevin C. ytrede sig i <jVgge.15355$J12.5698@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>
med dette:

>"feides" <nothing@nothing.com> wrote in message
>>
>> The warriors Intimidating shout I originally thought was a defense skill
>> use in a crunch. I realize that's its an auto pull mechanism now. When
>> you are attacking a creep and another creep joins in just blast off an
>> intimidating shout. The creep your attacking stays to get pummeled and
>his
>> buddy flees for 10 seconds. If you can't finish him off before the 10
>> seconds is up don't worry because his buddy has found 2 more buddies to
>> bring back with him. That's what I call a 3 for one. Its an easy way to
>> quickly get a large mob together. Saves a lot of time, no more wasting
>time
>> with pulling. Its like a big magnet or net that can get a whole clan
>> surrounding you all at once, then just wipe them out and of to the next
>> quest....pure brilliance.
>>
>> feides
>>

>Yes. Now imagine that this is your only defensive skill, and you will
>understand why the Warlock's Fear is so overpowered that it needs to be
>nerfed in every patch.

Fear isn't overpowered, neither was the Shamans Frost Shock. It's the
Rogues stun that's overpowered! - it should have a PvP special timer, so
they can't use it, when stealthed or vanished. A stealth cooldown at 5
sec would be nice for sap. AFAIK it's the primary attack used in PvP by
all rogues, and it usually decides the outcome from the start, when
fighting 1vs1 or 2vs2.
--

On Wed, 11 May 2005 14:06:09 +0200, ASKF <nospam@askf.dk> wrote:

>Kevin C. ytrede sig i <jVgge.15355$J12.5698@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>
>med dette:

>>Yes. Now imagine that this is your only defensive skill, and you will
>>understand why the Warlock's Fear is so overpowered that it needs to be
>>nerfed in every patch.
>
>Fear isn't overpowered

I do believe that Kevin was being sarcastic...

>It's the
>Rogues stun that's overpowered! - it should have a PvP special timer, so
>they can't use it, when stealthed or vanished. A stealth cooldown at 5
>sec would be nice for sap. AFAIK it's the primary attack used in PvP by
>all rogues, and it usually decides the outcome from the start, when
>fighting 1vs1 or 2vs2.

I'm sorry for sounding harsh here, but while you may have a point you
have failed at all the facts (which is kinda easy, since the different
effects are rather similar)...
Also, your "fix" would break rogues beyond playability.

Sap is not a stun - it is an effect like polymorph which can only be
used from stealth and against a (humanoid) target who is not in
combat. Also, like polymorph, damage wakes the victim instantly.

Rogues only have 2 "stun" effects.
One is Cheap Shot, a 4 second stun, which can only be delivered from
stealth.
The other is Kidney Shot, which is a finishing move and stuns for 6
seconds if you have 5 combo points. It is on a 20 second recast timer,
15 with talents.

But they also have Gouge, which "disorients" the target for 4 seconds
(5½ with talents), and has a 10 second recast timer. Disorient = do
damage and victim wakes up again.

Finally there is also Blind which is a 10 second disorient that causes
the target to run around at 40% speed - again damage wakes the victim.

Ironic as it may seem, IMHO, the problem is that rogues have too few
stuns, and too many other effects...
The one repeatable stun they have is on such a long recast timer, that
getting diminishing returns from it is actually kinda hard. And at the
same time they have enough disorient effects to put the fight on hold
from when the stun wears off and until the recast timer is over.

If all they had was stuns, then you would either be immune after the
third or not be stunlocked at all. Plus the "remove stun" effect on
the grunt trinket would actually be effective.

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann

Just to clarify, I was being sarcastic. Please do not try this at home.
Intimidating shout should be an awesome tool to add to the arsenal but the 3
for 1 effect makes it blow junks. The creeps that run should not attract
buddies, perhaps if the affect was for a much longer duration it could be
effective. Psychic scream for the priest is similar but is used in a
different matter. That spell scares them all away giving the priest time to
heal or run like hell. The warrior still has the one remaining creep,
escape is more difficult. Besides a priest running seems to me to be ok.
threes no honor in running, but a priest can ask for forgiveness. A warrior
should die fighting.

On Wed, 11 May 2005 09:13:42 +0100, Trooper <news@trooperlooper.co.uk>
wrote:

>I got passed by not one, but two mounted L?? Alliance in the badlands
>yesterday night. I was sure something was up with the server and was
>getting a bit scared, however 5 minutes later i was back to getting
>ganked by grouped L?? alliance as i was trying to turn in and accept a
>quest at the goblin camp.
>
>They call us savages.

Ganking happens on both sides of the fence not just alliance ganking
Horde dagnabbit.

Today the PvP flag got set on me somehow in Loch Modan (near
Thelssamar) nfi how it happened as I did not go into contested
territory although I did get some buffs cast on me. Anyways running
back to turn in a quest a level 60 horde jumped off their mount
infront of me (im a cute little gnome chick and I thought he wanted to
dance, well i was wrong) the bastard popped some attack on me taht
took away all bar 13 or so of my health waited about 30 seconds then
did it again killing me. A level 13 certainly poses NO threat to a
level 60 shamen, I dont even think a polymorph attempt would work on
him. Its NOT JUST ALLIANCE THAT GANK HORDE ITS THE OTHER BLOODY WAY
ARDOUND TOO!

It just gets to me that this group which is normally so level headed
seems to have such a bloody all alliance players are evil 13 year old
gankers, and every time such a post gets posted I promptly get ganked
repeatedly in a situation like that.

Face it there are arseholes on both sides of the fence and stop
posting how much of arseholes alliance players are - ill be forever
running back to my corpse post horde ganking me.

Trooper

Distinguished
May 3, 2002

Malcolm McGrath loved her ferret enough to say...
> On Wed, 11 May 2005 09:13:42 +0100, Trooper <news@trooperlooper.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> >I got passed by not one, but two mounted L?? Alliance in the badlands
> >yesterday night. I was sure something was up with the server and was
> >getting a bit scared, however 5 minutes later i was back to getting
> >ganked by grouped L?? alliance as i was trying to turn in and accept a
> >quest at the goblin camp.
> >
> >They call us savages.
>
> Ganking happens on both sides of the fence not just alliance ganking
> Horde dagnabbit.
>
> Today the PvP flag got set on me somehow in Loch Modan (near
> Thelssamar) nfi how it happened as I did not go into contested
> territory although I did get some buffs cast on me. Anyways running
> back to turn in a quest a level 60 horde jumped off their mount
> infront of me (im a cute little gnome chick and I thought he wanted to
> dance, well i was wrong) the bastard popped some attack on me taht
> took away all bar 13 or so of my health waited about 30 seconds then
> did it again killing me. A level 13 certainly poses NO threat to a
> level 60 shamen, I dont even think a polymorph attempt would work on
> him. Its NOT JUST ALLIANCE THAT GANK HORDE ITS THE OTHER BLOODY WAY
> ARDOUND TOO!

I see your problem, you're a gnome. I've not met a Horde player that
wouldn't kill a gnome on sight, little bastards...

> It just gets to me that this group which is normally so level headed
> seems to have such a bloody all alliance players are evil 13 year old
> gankers, and every time such a post gets posted I promptly get ganked
> repeatedly in a situation like that.

But all Alliance player are evil, it's a well known fact.

> Face it there are arseholes on both sides of the fence and stop
> posting how much of arseholes alliance players are - ill be forever
> running back to my corpse post horde ganking me.

Until it's possible to leaflet drop from a wind rider, we have to get
our propoganda kicks in here ;)

--
Trooper
usenet@trooperlooper.co.uk.invalid (remove the obvious)

Malcolm McGrath ytrede sig i
<oho381hm68q71v9gbbpgck72vmdor79j5t@4ax.com> med dette:

>On Wed, 11 May 2005 09:13:42 +0100, Trooper <news@trooperlooper.co.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>I got passed by not one, but two mounted L?? Alliance in the badlands
>>yesterday night. I was sure something was up with the server and was
>>getting a bit scared, however 5 minutes later i was back to getting
>>ganked by grouped L?? alliance as i was trying to turn in and accept a
>>quest at the goblin camp.
>>
>>They call us savages.
>
>Ganking happens on both sides of the fence not just alliance ganking
>Horde dagnabbit.
>
>Today the PvP flag got set on me somehow in Loch Modan (near
>Thelssamar) nfi how it happened as I did not go into contested
>territory although I did get some buffs cast on me. Anyways running
>back to turn in a quest a level 60 horde jumped off their mount
>infront of me (im a cute little gnome chick and I thought he wanted to
>dance, well i was wrong) the bastard popped some attack on me taht
>took away all bar 13 or so of my health waited about 30 seconds then
>did it again killing me. A level 13 certainly poses NO threat to a
>level 60 shamen, I dont even think a polymorph attempt would work on
>him. Its NOT JUST ALLIANCE THAT GANK HORDE ITS THE OTHER BLOODY WAY
>ARDOUND TOO!
>
>It just gets to me that this group which is normally so level headed
>seems to have such a bloody all alliance players are evil 13 year old
>gankers, and every time such a post gets posted I promptly get ganked
>repeatedly in a situation like that.
>
>Face it there are arseholes on both sides of the fence and stop
>posting how much of arseholes alliance players are - ill be forever
>running back to my corpse post horde ganking me.

You're right, we got gankers at both sides, it's just that at most
servers there are more than twise as many Alliance, thus it's pretty
safe to asume that horde get ganked more.

I think Blizzard did some mistakes when designing the gameservers. They
should have limited the numbers of accounts that could create a
carrecter at a server and they should have put in some ratio limits too.

It would have prevented the queueing and if the Allience vs. Horde ratio
was no more than 1½:1 the constant raid at certain horde towns (like XR)
wouldn't happen.

My primary server is a proof at the latter statement, since we got a
1:1 ratio[1], and it's rare XR gets raided. The raids are at Taren Mill
and Southshore instead (been a constant battlezone since the honor
system was introduced). Being ganked by L?? has become really rare
outside Hillsbrad Foothills.

The other night when I (lvl 34 Shaman) was helping a friend (lvl 32
Hunter) out with the quests in Shimmering Flats, 2 rogues lvl 39 and 42
attacked and even though we never had a chance (stunned me for longer
than it took them killing my friend) I wouldn't really count it as
ganking. I wouldn't even call it ganking if I had been alone, because I
could have had a fair chance against both of them (maybe killing one),
if I didn't get stunned (nerf the rogue stunn - it's more overpowered
than the Shamans Frost Shock ever was, besides the FS was only handy to
slow down Warriors, Paladins, Druids and Hunters, it didn't take them
totally out of the fight for a period).

[1]
<http://www.warcraftrealms.com/activity.php?PHPSESSID=b5c27bd27479aea808f4fb7ae6b2c343&serverid=180>
--
Allan Stig Kiilerich Frederiksen
"When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he
can hear you only through the filter of the paradigm he holds."
-Myron Tribus

> Malcolm McGrath loved her ferret enough to say...
>> On Wed, 11 May 2005 09:13:42 +0100, Trooper <news@trooperlooper.co.uk>
>> wrote:

>> Today the PvP flag got set on me somehow in Loch Modan (near
>> Thelssamar) nfi how it happened as I did not go into contested
>> territory although I did get some buffs cast on me. Anyways running
>> back to turn in a quest a level 60 horde jumped off their mount
>> infront of me (im a cute little gnome chick and I thought he wanted to
>> dance, well i was wrong) the bastard popped some attack on me taht
>> took away all bar 13 or so of my health waited about 30 seconds then
>> did it again killing me. A level 13 certainly poses NO threat to a
>> level 60 shamen, I dont even think a polymorph attempt would work on
>> him. Its NOT JUST ALLIANCE THAT GANK HORDE ITS THE OTHER BLOODY WAY
>> ARDOUND TOO!
>>

> I see your problem, you're a gnome. I've not met a Horde player that
> wouldn't kill a gnome on sight, little bastards...

That's ok. So do most alliance.

"ASKF" <nospam@askf.dk> wrote in message
> Malcolm McGrath ytrede sig i
> <oho381hm68q71v9gbbpgck72vmdor79j5t@4ax.com> med dette:
>
>>On Wed, 11 May 2005 09:13:42 +0100, Trooper <news@trooperlooper.co.uk>
>>wrote:

> You're right, we got gankers at both sides, it's just that at most
> servers there are more than twise as many Alliance, thus it's pretty
> safe to asume that horde get ganked more.
>
> I think Blizzard did some mistakes when designing the gameservers. They
> should have limited the numbers of accounts that could create a
> carrecter at a server and they should have put in some ratio limits too.

It's not a server problem, it's a game design problem. I don't like playing
the monster races, nor do I want to play a festering corpse.

They should have given the horde dark elves and the alliance half elves.

mikel

sanjian wrote:
> "ASKF" <nospam@askf.dk> wrote in message
>
>>Malcolm McGrath ytrede sig i
>><oho381hm68q71v9gbbpgck72vmdor79j5t@4ax.com> med dette:
>>

>>>On Wed, 11 May 2005 09:13:42 +0100, Trooper <news@trooperlooper.co.uk>
>>>wrote:
>

>>You're right, we got gankers at both sides, it's just that at most
>>servers there are more than twise as many Alliance, thus it's pretty
>>safe to asume that horde get ganked more.
>>
>>I think Blizzard did some mistakes when designing the gameservers. They
>>should have limited the numbers of accounts that could create a
>>carrecter at a server and they should have put in some ratio limits too.
>

> It's not a server problem, it's a game design problem. I don't like playing
> the monster races, nor do I want to play a festering corpse.
>
> They should have given the horde dark elves and the alliance half elves.

You confuse personal taste with a "game design problem".