Sign in with
Your question

Frustrated with Catalyst Control Center 12.4

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 7, 2012 1:27:32 AM

I've actually installed Catalyst Control Center 12.4 about three times. 1st I checked through the control center then downloaded and installed. Then I downloaded the actual installer through google chrome and installed it manually. Finally I uninstalled Catalyst Control Center then installed 12.4 but when I checked the Catalyst Control Center for my version it still says its 12.3. It's really starting to get (insert obscenity here) frustrating.
May 8, 2012 5:00:45 AM

freshbuilder said:
I've actually installed Catalyst Control Center 12.4 about three times. 1st I checked through the control center then downloaded and installed. Then I downloaded the actual installer through google chrome and installed it manually. Finally I uninstalled Catalyst Control Center then installed 12.4 but when I checked the Catalyst Control Center for my version it still says its 12.3. It's really starting to get (insert obscenity here) frustrating.

Having the same issue here. Actually removed any Catalyst Component manually and still saying that it is version 12.3 even though I downloaded version 12.4 only.
m
l
May 8, 2012 3:42:02 PM

Check your drivers in devise manager. Mine is doing the same thing but devise manager shows I have the newer drivers even though CCC isn't reporting it. Since it's just a CCC reporting issue and everything else is fine, I'll just wait for the next CCC to take care of that issue.
m
l
!