Since this is apparently a high end gaming sustem, I have a few suggestions.:
1) The 3570K Is $100 cheaper, and will be a superior performer.
2) That allows you to use a Z77 based motherboard at half the price.
3) No game I know of can use more than 2-3gb. A 8gb kit is plenty. Ditch the high heat spreaders. They are not needed, and will interfere with your cpu cooler.
4) Your psu is a tier 3 unit on this list; you can do better for quality:http://www.eggxpert.com/forums/thread/323050.aspx
5) A 60gb ssd is ok for the os and not much else. I would get 120gb which will hold the os and a handful of games.
OCZ is not so great from a reliability point of view, either. Read this report on ssd return rates:http://www.behardware.com/articles/843-7/components-returns-rates-5.html
Look first to Samsung 830 and Intel first. Crucial is OK too.
5) I suggest you consider selling your GTX560ti and buying a single GTX670 or such.
I think it is wrong to build initially with sli when a good single card solution is available.
If anything, you will avoid any microstuttering issues.
Read more on that here: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-geforce-stutter-crossfire,2995.html