No display after crash

Chomeric

Honorable
May 7, 2012
Just built a new computer and everything was running fine for the last two days. This morning when i got home from work I decided to try out eyefinity since I have two monitors. It worked for about 3 seconds then the computer froze. I gave it some time to see if it would revert but nothing happened. I turned it off and back on, but now I get a no source signal from my monitors. all the fans and lights are running, but there is no beep from the motherboard on startup and the mouse and the keyboard lights are off, but flash momentarily when i plug them in. Once I got it running I sold off my old computer, so i dont have any parts I can try in it. Also it wont even let me into the BIOS.

I am worried the motherboard fried, any help is appreciated.

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LX LGA
Graphics: ASUS HD7950-DC2-3GD5

Chomeric

Honorable
May 7, 2012
Ok I unplugged both drives the usb connectors the Graphics card and 3/4th of the ram. Once I plugged the monitor into the motherboard I was able to get to the BIOS, but I dont know where to go from here.

UPDATE: I solved it, one of my sticks of ram went bad, the other three work and once i took that out everything is peaches and cream. Thanks for trying to help Alvine.