What is ur opinion in that build

dqtx

Honorable
Jul 1, 2012
i am an architecture student and i need new system

Approximate Purchase Date: next 2 months

Budget: 400$

System Usage: ( 3dsmax,archicad,lumion,revit....etc (architecture programs and rendering) and of course gaming like civ5 and bf3 ;D)

Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: No

Monitor Resolution: (1920x1080)

i already have hd radeon 5750 and i am satisfied with it
also i have OCZ500SXS2 500w
and no need a new hard dive

what i want to buy ;

--Intel® Core™ i5-3450 3.1GHz 6MB Cache Processor
--Gigabyte GA-P61A-D3 socket 1155 motherboard
--G.skill 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1333 CL9 1.5v or( if i find CORSAIR , kingston )

Solution

reading is key. he's in Egypt. quoting US prices doesn't help. but you coukd get that in the US too. no one said anything about an SSD. itd be overpriced and a waste for him. he said he had a harddrive...

OP the parts appear to be fine if you can get them in budget, I don't know where you buy from. I assume you have case/mouse/keyboard.

Not sure what you're going to use for...

aking93

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2012
those parts will not go with your budget save at least 500-700 and you do need more HDD a single SSD is not advisable as if you have an operating system on it is better if you only have an operating system on it as it saves space and a 1tb hard drive solves all the data problems and there only like 70-100 other than that your system is ok for what you want

reading is key. he's in Egypt. quoting US prices doesn't help. but you coukd get that in the US too. no one said anything about an SSD. itd be overpriced and a waste for him. he said he had a harddrive...

OP the parts appear to be fine if you can get them in budget, I don't know where you buy from. I assume you have case/mouse/keyboard.

Not sure what you're going to use for an OS but if you need to buy windows don't forget that.

Solution