URGENT! 600T and Hyper 212 Evo Compatibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ1217

Honorable
Hi there, my brother was interested in purchasing my HAF X, and I agreed -- it was simply too big and luggy for me, almost dropped it a couple of times from the sheer weight. The side panels are seriously half the weight of the entire case!

Anyways moving on, last weekend I only just purchased a 212 Evo with my i5 3550, as the stock fan was too loud, and I didn't want to spend too much on a new cooler. So now, me and my brother have agreed on a switch, with him buying me the 600T and then I'm going to give him the HAF X with a NZXT fan controller I got.

I've been researching the 600T, and I'm struggling to find max GPU lengths and CPU height limits for the 600T, I really like the case and I hope it fits. Anyone know if it fits?

Thanks in Advance.

Solution
Long story short, the 600T will be able to accommodate the largest of CPU coolers (NH-D14 is a great example) as well as the largest GPU's (HD6990 will fit, and this particular card is 12" in length).

You have absolutely no worries about any clearance issues :)
Long story short, the 600T will be able to accommodate the largest of CPU coolers (NH-D14 is a great example) as well as the largest GPU's (HD6990 will fit, and this particular card is 12" in length).

You have absolutely no worries about any clearance issues :)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.