• Power Supplies
  • Fan
  • Temperature
  • Components
  • Product
Last response: in Components
November 8, 2012 5:26:47 AM

hi.. this is an easy an simple question

1) is there any temperature difference between side panel with fan and side panel without fan?
2) how to produce positive pressure with the case that dont have side fan??( front and top fan are the same and 1 more back fan)

More about : fans question

Best solution

a b ) Power supply
November 8, 2012 5:32:11 AM

1) Temperature differences will most likely be around 1-2 degrees for your CPU/GPU respectively. Component temperature, I won't comment.

2) For your case, since you only have 3 fans (I'm assuming), to create positive pressure, make sure all of the fans are blowing air inside the case.
November 8, 2012 5:32:19 AM

There is a difference in temps, but its not an amount that would be really noticed. Maybe about 3-5 ambient. The GPU that its blowing on would have an affect as well but not enough that would be noticed. As for pressure, make sure all fans are intake.
Score
Related resources
November 8, 2012 5:34:18 AM

mocchan said:
1) Temperature differences will most likely be around 1-2 degrees for your CPU/GPU respectively. Component temperature, I won't comment.

2) For your case, since you only have 3 fans (I'm assuming), to create positive pressure, make sure all of the fans are blowing air inside the case.

thanks for the quick reply ... and if the all fan blowing air inside of the case, how bout the top fan? the hot air from the component will blow back into the case..so :/ 
Score
November 8, 2012 5:37:52 AM

ginyen95 said:
thanks for the quick reply ... and if the all fan blowing air inside of the case, how bout the top fan? the hot air from the component will blow back into the case..so :/ 

You made it as you have 3 fans, for me I have 2 intake fans in the front, 1 exhaust rear, 1 200mm exhaust TOP, 1 CPU side panel intake.

As for the rear fan, I would personally have that as an exhaust.
Score
a b ) Power supply
November 8, 2012 5:38:25 AM

Actually that's the point with positive pressure. You're supposed to orient all fans so that they're blowing air into the case so any excess heat gets forced out any vents/openings.

**EDIT**

I should also mention, most people favor positive pressure due to the lack of dust build-up inside the case. The dust gets blown right out since all the air is being forced back out of the case :) 
Score
November 8, 2012 5:48:02 AM

mocchan said:
Actually that's the point with positive pressure. You're supposed to orient all fans so that they're blowing air into the case so any excess heat gets forced out any vents/openings.

**EDIT**

I should also mention, most people favor positive pressure due to the lack of dust build-up inside the case. The dust gets blown right out since all the air is being forced back out of the case :) 

oh i see :D  ty for the tips.. 1 more question.. which case would you prefer that have cool looks and with a windowed side window.. i was planning on corsair 600t :D 
Score
a b ) Power supply
November 8, 2012 5:51:00 AM

600T is definitely one of my favourites with the window side panel :)  Great choice of case, by the way.
Score
November 8, 2012 5:51:26 AM

Best answer selected by ginyen95.
Score
!