What is the "NetGear" on my taskbar? It doesn't seem to have any funtion
that I would think I would need. Can I get rid of it?
Also I have a double computer icon with a red X through it that says a
network cable is unplugged when I right click on it. What is it and can I
get rid of it?
Thanks,
H.B.

H.B. wrote:
> What is the "NetGear" on my taskbar? It doesn't seem to have any
> funtion that I would think I would need. Can I get rid of it?
> Also I have a double computer icon with a red X through it that says a
> network cable is unplugged when I right click on it. What is it and
> can I get rid of it?
> Thanks,
> H.B.

Have any form of Netgear router/adapter (www.netgear.com)?