How to Clear Buddy List?

marc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

When I switch to console to read a missed message, I see a lot references to
'can't find buddy' or something like that. These are old buddies that I no
long wish to track. How can I get rid of them? I don't see them listed in
the in game add/drop buddy interface.

I'm using ASE and I've cleared them from there too. What do I have to do?

TIA
Luger

"Marc" <landryma@gmail.com> wrote in message
> When I switch to console to read a missed message, I see a lot references
> to 'can't find buddy' or something like that. These are old buddies that
> I no long wish to track. How can I get rid of them? I don't see them
> listed in the in game add/drop buddy interface.

Edit the following text file:

C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield
1942\Mods\bf1942\Settings\Profiles\Custom\BuddyList.con

Lorian.

marc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Lorian" <nospam@lorian.nod> wrote in message

> "Marc" <landryma@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> When I switch to console to read a missed message, I see a lot references
>> to 'can't find buddy' or something like that. These are old buddies that
>> I no long wish to track. How can I get rid of them? I don't see them
>> listed in the in game add/drop buddy interface.
>
> Edit the following text file:
>
> C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield
> 1942\Mods\bf1942\Settings\Profiles\Custom\BuddyList.con
>
> Lorian.
That fixed it.
Thanks!